Archive WorldEdit app broken.

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by communism1, Jun 1, 2021.

1. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    I have filled it out and submitted it three times now, all times it just disappears after being submitted and reloads the same application with nothing filled in.

Also, should it not also have a paste direction? You can only answer the copy direction.

#1 communism1, Jun 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I asked Andrew this question minutes after it was created. The paste direction is always north, so if you say “east” for the copy direction, the east direction of your original town will now be the north direction of the new town

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    If you read it carefully it asks you for the facing direction of both the copy and the paste. (and they should absolutely be the same)
    I may need to edit the wiki to make sure this is clear there, I might of written it as if there were two fields for that.

Not really, the facing will always paste the same as it was copied. The north facing part of your town will still face north after paste.
    Unless I rotate it manually, but then that will fuck up the paste location.

As it is, I attempted to post a test app and it indeed did not post.
    Looks like the form lacks a destination, from what I can see from comparing it to other application forms.

#3 ClarinetPhoenix, Jun 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I believe I screwed up the destination of the form submission.
    This should now be fixed, please test and let me know if it's posting in the correct destination @ClarinetPhoenix.

5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Looks good, its now posting, in the Mayor+ forum.