Accepted [Archive Server Suggestion] Re-enable Bank Withdraw

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by techy88, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techy88

techy88 Tech-savvy Nub
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +262
    In Game Name:
    techy88
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Archive Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Re-enable Bank Withdraw
    What are you suggesting:
    Re-enable the ability to use /bank withdraw on Archive
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Archive was meant as I understand it a museum and a place for old players to finish their builds. With no way to mine for resources or make money to buy them the only way to bring money into the server would be /bank withdraw.
    /sell hand is disabled and rightly so as people tearing apart builds would be terrible. The player markets are stlil there but trade signs no longer exist as a means to sell/buy items even if there was still an active playerbase there, which there isn't.

First it would allow players to bring in money to buy blocks so they can finish their builds/towns. It will only help current owners of towns as they are the only ones that can place blocks. It will also take money out of the mainstream economy and in the end into the server for purchases at the block shop on archive. While finishing builds may not be the focus of many at the moment, down the road players that have established themselves on main, may want to go finish builds or looks at them for nostalgia's sake.
    Other information:
    N/A
    Plugin or custom addition:
    I'm not sure what deals with this but it is still in place on the server.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 techy88, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    I love the idea, however, I wonder what good it is to be able to withdraw? How will you buy needed blocks? And if from another player, what good will that money be if we can't deposit it back to the forum?
    I also agree that while I am not currently focused on archive, I would welcome the chance to be able to purchase needed items - as well as pay for services to help "clean up" a couple of my projects.

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Or just make the blocks free. Archive is just a building server now.

4. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    No thanks.
    That would then really mean everything people in Archive was a waste and it essentially creative. Which certainly takes away some of the nostalgia and grandness of peoples towns, but thats my opinion ofc.

Like Admiral said, i dunno if many people will sell stuff knowing they cant take money out of Archive.
    So youd have to enable both withdraw and deposit and im not sure if andrew wants that or if its possible anymore.

5. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    you can buy blocks from the block-shop. It's not everything, but I'm pretty sure andrew wants everything to be added at some point. Right now though everyone's been too busy with city to bother with archive

//edit

agree with the suggestion tho, literally whats even the point of archive without bank withdraw, at that rate just give us a world download

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #5 Nicit6, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    /bank withdraw is enabled on the Archive server.

WARNING Once withdrawn to Archive, you will never be able to get it off Archive. This is to finish builds via /warp blockshop. We will make absolutely zero exceptions. Take extra care. There is no excuse for accidently withdrawing onto Archive as forum balances were wiped and the only way to get money onto the forum has been to participate in our new ECC changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.