/-Archetype-\ Free Housing [Builder] Friendly, Grief free living

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by NinjarakuPwnz, Feb 17, 2019.

1. NinjarakuPwnz

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +78
    Hello Everyone! I'm the mayor and lead of the city of Archetype, NinjarakuPwnz

I'd like to let everyone know, i'm offering any/all builders who are needing a place to live, there are no requirements, costs, or obligations for staying here, the Apartments are shown below, each is a exact replica, with a total of 14 homes. Conveniently located just down the stairs on your right at "/warp archetype"

[​IMG]
    Designed with an open floor plan, Complete with Dining area, Living room, and separate bedroom

[​IMG]
    a total of 6 double chests & 2 furnaces which can be /lock'd by the tenant, plus a single chest in the bedroom.

[​IMG]
    Living room with big screen TV and seating for 4 if your hosting a Sports Game Party =)

[​IMG]
    custom black bedding & storage chest, so you can Always have your diamond pick, or trident handy at ni-night.

[​IMG]
    Please contact me in game for an apartment, my username in game is also "NinjarakuPwnz"

2. ldw116

ldw116 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    You built builder jail cells lol. Nice idea tho!

3. NinjarakuPwnz

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +78
    With the help of @bertccohen there are now an additional 12 units! Currently 13 open/available =D