Aqua City

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by kenny0011, Sep 3, 2019.

1. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +816
    Introducing: Aqua City
    Because Life Under The Sea Is Better Than Anything They Have Up There

Hi! And thank you for viewing this thread! Aqua City is an up and coming town which I plan to officially open sometime soon™!

What Is Aqua City?
    Aqua City is a town designed for both new players and veterans. While similar to other towns, what makes it special is its theme, it is entirely built underwater! This allows for intresting and new dynamics, with most plots incorporating some type of underwater aspect!

The main centerpiece is ofcourse the Aqua Core; 3 levels of large spacious plots ideal for a starting base, storage, or as a showpiece for your interior design skills!
    [​IMG]
    Intrested? Come on down to /warp aqua to have a look for yourself, or view the price list of plots availible at Aqua City below!

Plots Prices
    Free Street - FREE : As the name suggests Free Street is absolutely free, making it ideal as a starting point for new players. 10x10 plots over two levels allows for small outposts for builders to start off their journey in ECC, or as an outpost for more veteran players to call a home away from home!

Aqua Premium - $1000 : Aqua Premium is a way for members of Free Street to fully use all facilities located in Aqua City. For just a one off payment, full access to the Aqua Farm (not currently built yet) and public work rooms, allowing for players to begin to get a head start in ECC. In addition, access to the Aqua Insurance Plan gives some security to your items should you be evicted, and access to the waiting list for the Aqua Shopping District may allow you to sell your items!

Aqua Premier Plot - $2000 : Have your very own plot in the prestigious Aqua Core! Large plots are idea for more experienced players, being ideal for storage and as a showcase for your interior design. Furthermore, dont be limited by the surrounding infrastructure, being allowed to build whatever you want! In addition, have all the perks of Aqua Premium!
    [​IMG]

Aqua First Class Plot - $3000 : The very best plots Aqua City has to offer. Being the same size as premier plots, allowing for large spacious interiors, these include some type of Aqua themeing, being either top floor surface plots allowing for access to the ocean, or aquarium access plots with stunning views into the aquarium direct from your home!
    [​IMG]

Please note: If you are new and currently don't have the funds, I am more than happy to reserve you a plot if you apply for the "Builder Bonus" here! I'll even throw down a couple of locked chests for you to store valubles in!

Additionally, in the spirit of community, if you are a mayor of a town with plots, I am more than willing to accept some kind of "plot swap" as payment!

Other Key Information
    Here is other information including rules. Please familiarise with these as failure to follow may result in eviction :(:(:(. These can alos be found in the first floor of the Aqua Tower, above the warp location.
    1) All main server rules apply
    2) No griefing / building outside of plots. While Aqua City is protected by TownControl++, should the ability to build outside of plots be given, it should be used with constraint.
    3) No stealing from unlocked chests / work room. The work room is a communal area and while working in it is at your own risk, I don't want to have to remove something helpful over a few bad players.
    4) Please do not abuse the farm. That means replanting crops and taking off frostwalker enchantments.
    5) Please read the "building suggestions". While not heavily enforcable, following them will allow for an overall more community atmosphere in Aqua City!
    6) Failure to follow these rules will lead to immediate eviction, and / or filing of a complaint to staff.
    1) Be considerate about the theme. While there is no enforced theme for plots, try to be imaginative. Please don't just build a cobble cube. No one likes those.
    2) No shops / farms in plots. These are already present in the shopping district located next to Free Street South, and the farm located somewhere when it is built.
    3) No player heads without permission from me. This is to keep within server rules of player head limits, and with stacked plots on the core, excessive use may go over this.
    4) Remember to lock chests. Neither I, nor staff members can replace items lost from unlocked chests.
    5) Avoid locking doors. Aqua City has been planned out using TownControl++, and so plots are ungreifable. As such, locking doors are not needed. As such, in the spirit of community, I ask residents to leave access to plots, as so that people can view your hard work.
    If you are inactive for over 7 days, you are at risk of being evicted from your plot. Of course, if you are on holiday, please inform me (kenny0011) of this as to exclude you from any activity checks.

The Aqua Insurance Plan (AIP) is a way of protecting items after you have been evicted for inactivity. Once evicted, under this insurance, your items will be moved to secure storage for an additional week, allowing you to recover items. After this period, a further 2 week grace period will happen, with the /sell hand price of all your items being able to be recovered in this time. Finally, after this, any items (or their worth) left in chests or as part of your plot will be unrecoverable.

CORE 1A: Reserved
    CORE 1B: Avaliable: $3000
    CORE 2A: @Rex_Fury16
    CORE 2B: Avaliable: $3000
    CORE 3A: Avaliable: $3000
    CORE 3B: Avaliable: $3000
    CORE 4A: @kenny0011
    CORE 4B: @RosasThorn
    CORE 5A: Avaliable: $3000
    CORE 5B: Avaliable: $3000
    CORE 6A: Avaliable: $3000
    CORE 6B: @Aquat23
    CORE 7A: @dred73
    CORE 7B: Avaliable: $3000
    CORE 8A: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 8B: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 9A: @CoolG2007
    CORE 9B: @Shmoogedy
    CORE 10A: Reserved
    CORE 10B: @0TheRedHerring0
    CORE 11A: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 11B: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 12A: @yamezsmith
    CORE 12B: @PixelGuy75
    CORE 13A: @TheMansheep
    CORE 13B: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 14A: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 14B: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 15A: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 15B: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 16A: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 16B: @Shmoogedy
    CORE 17A: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 17B: Avaliable: $3000
    CORE 18A: @WaflleMan8
    CORE 18B: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 19A: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 19B: Avaliable: $3000
    CORE 20A: @Pyana
    CORE 20B: @kildevil
    CORE 21A: Avaliable: $2000
    CORE 21B: Avaliable: $2000
    Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I look forward to seeing you down at /warp aqua!
    -kenny0011

03/09/2019: Original thread created.
    16/09/2019: Pictures updated to reflect new additions to city!
    29/09/2019: Complete rewrite of thread in anticipation of launch!
    04/11/2019: Aqua City is now accepting residents! Resident list added!

15/11/2019: Free street south is now open! Small 10x10 prebuilts avaliable!

#1 kenny0011, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  2. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident

Ratings:
    +816
    BUMP

The aqua core has now been dug out, and preparations are being made to start excavation of plot areas. There is now also a shop to buy and sell various building supplies!

3. CrispyChipotle

CrispyChipotle Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +8
    Hey this looks awesome; which server is this on I'm looking for a town to join for a couple weeks before I go on making my own!

4. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident

Ratings:
    +816
    BUMP
    The old post has been completely rewritten in anticipation of Aqua Citys launch within the next two weeks!
    WATCH THIS SPACE!

5. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident

Ratings:
    +816
    BUMP
    Appologies for delay, due to working on other projects (halloween build), internet issues, and general busyness in real life.

However, I am pleased to annonce I am now selling plots in the aqua core!

Currently still working on the farm, warp room tower and free street!

I am planning on having a building competition soon, so come on down and buy a plot today!

6. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident

Ratings:
    +816
    BUMP
    I guess its that time for the monthly bump!

Free street South is now open, with 10 small 10x10 prebuilts now avaliable to newer players!

Next work: finish the Aqua tower warp room.

Building competition still coming soon :pompus::pompus:

7. dRozn

dRozn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey. I am interested in an Aqua First class spot. Are they ready or if not, is there an ETA?

Looks great.