By ClarinetPhoenix on Apr 1, 2020 at 3:37 PM
  1. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the Month of April! We're getting closer to summer every day. I know I'm looking forward to some warmer weather!
    Now I know everyone is stuck at home due to COVID-19, so the events team and I have been hard at work putting together some events for you all!

I hope everyone had a blast last month with the Trivia nights as well as the Pot Of Gold Treasure Hunt on St Patrick's Day. Don't forget that we still have an on-going Build Contest themed for Easter! If you are interested in competing sign up as soon as possible. Judging begins on the 17th!

Onward to April's upcoming events!

We will start off with an announcement of a well known player-run event!
    [​IMG]
    Credits to @Libbyyjo
    The next Minewars is on Saturday, April 4th at 6pm EST!!
    Lockers will be a minimum value of $100,000 or possibly much MORE! I hear there will be TWO Star Tools up for grabs in the lockers. There will also be a server sponsored locker rumored to be valued in the millions!
    Be present at /warp minewars (on MainNorth) at the start and try to snag the winning bid on a locker for a chance of massive profit or the chance at a Star Tool!

[​IMG]
    Credits to @Libbyyjo
    Thursday, April 9th: 5pm EST

With a custom course brought to you by @killrdarknes we will have Elytra Racing!
    Get your practice in now, the winners will be decided by the best time of completing the course
    More details will be posted soon. Be sure to sign up then if you're interested!

[​IMG]
    Credits to @Libbyyjo

Sunday, April 12th, Easter Sunday
    Easter Sunday will feature another Treasure Hunt during the early afternoon EST hours. This will be an Easter themed hunt. You can be sure to find unique collectors items as well as other worthwhile prizes! This event will be featured on both Main and MainNorth! Stay tuned!

[​IMG]
    Credits to @Libbyyjo

Tuesday, April 21th: 2pm EST
    I am excited to announce a new type of event we will be launching!
    Defend The Base will be a team PvP event where your goal is to defend your own base from destruction of other teams, last-team standing wins the prize! Full details will be provided in a post where you will also be able to sign up! Stay tuned!​

#1 ClarinetPhoenix, Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020