An Open Letter of Apology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NessXXIII, Dec 7, 2020.

1. NessXXIII

NessXXIII Pushing the Envelope
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Dear ECC,

As a member of this community I believe it is my responsibility to address the recent circumstances surrounding my permban due to exploit abuse. I do maintain that I was not exploiting a mechanic but simply utilizing mechanics that were not necessarily noticed or intended by development. However, It was my responsibility to report the strictly exp earnings from the tool and spawners I was using. This was a failure on my end and I am not going to make up excuses or pretend like I couldn't have known better. 6.6 million exp an hour is obviously an excessive amount and by failing to report the earnings immediately I have not only tarnished my credibility but also willingly put the servers economy at risk. An economy that many people have committed seriously large amounts of time to maintain and participate in. I have disrespected all of your time and effort in this way.

So I would like to say:

I'm sorry to everyone on ECC for doing this. I was greedy and I pushed things too far and compromised a system that everyone has worked hard to be a part of.

I'm sorry Andrewkm for abusing the server which I know you have literally put in a decades worth of time managing. That is by no means an easy task. Thank you for letting me stay on ECC.

Best Regards,
    NESS_23

• Friendly x 11
    • Winner x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Potato x 1
    • List
  2. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    +1 It takes a lot for someone to come out and apologize for something they did. I give you kudos for this, but the comeback will now be bigger.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    You have earned all the respect I once had for you back with this thread.
    I am glad to have you as a member on EcoCityCraft! :) I only wish more users were this honest.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #3 andrewkm, Dec 7, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  4. Xdutchless

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +96
    +1 not many people can stand up for their mistakes. Those who do will become a better person.

Enjoy playing the game!