America Re-Opens! Member Applications

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Revanrose6, Dec 17, 2019.

1. devo_50

devo_50 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +0
    What is your in-game name?: devo_50

Do you have access to and use Discord?: yes

Why do you want to join America?:because merica baby ;) also i love america and feel like it would be a great community to join

Why do you think you should be accepted?:i have no real reason as to why i think i should join other than i am friendly and love to make friends

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: i am just a friendly player looking to have fun on my days after work

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: i somewhat can build but i love to mine and just talk

Have you ever been banned? no

2. Madielake

Madielake Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    What is your in-game name?: MadieLake

Do you have access to and use Discord?: yes

Why do you want to join America?: Once I was told that it would be fun, so here I am.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I probably shouldn't, but like I think I would make a fun addition to the group + I have some dumb ideas that I think would be fun!

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I have thought long and hard about the question and after deep contemplation, I have finally sourced an answer. My mom will read this application before I send it in and I can almost promise with dead accuracy no one else asked their moms to read their applications first.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Project management, enjoying dumb things, and telling people interesting stories from my life.

Have you ever been banned? No:(

3. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Approved!

4. OhanaPaige02

OhanaPaige02 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4

5. KrazyTyrant

KrazyTyrant Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Application Format:
    What is your in-game name?:

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes & Yes

Why do you want to join America?: To be apart of the great American dream again. Also to be part of a untied goal and have a community to play with.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I was already accepted i just got pruned for inactivity but im not gonna be inactive now.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: Im so truthful and blunt it almost feels like your getting hit by a real bat or plank of wood that just fabricated out of nowhere.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I love mining and building. If im building something for america i would need a a template for it or a general idea.

Have you ever been banned? Yes. Revan knows why.

6. xAlanisx

xAlanisx Builder

Ratings:
    +21
    Application Format:
    What is your in-game name?: xAlanisx

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes

Why do you want to join America?: I would love to help out with projects and events as much as I can. I would also like to help others whenever possible.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I hope to be accepted so that I can help America and help other people while being in America.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I am very funny (I think). I am also very dedicated and won't stop until things are done (maybe a bad thing cause I burn myself out but oh well lol)

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: gathering, farming, mining

Have you ever been banned? No, I have not.

7. Ben309ful

Ben309ful Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    What is your in-game name?: ben309ful

Do you have access to and use Discord?: yes i do

Why do you want to join America?: Pure has kinda taken me under his wing and helped me out alot. told me to apply and it seems like this is a fun group to be in

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Pure is my reason, I will have a large town to create a massive potato farm. (ask pure)

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I am the potato god

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Farming

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. Nope

8. Subsonicamp

Subsonicamp Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

9. WaffleMan22

WaffleMan22 Builder

Ratings:
    +10
    What is your in-game name?: WaffleMan22

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Sorry but no.

Why do you want to join America?: Because I can make any in-game elections using many powerful chart tools.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: As mentioned, I have access to chart tools that can help America be huge.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I have great ideas, but due to my lack of funds, they sadly cannot be done with me alone.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Designing building and charts.

Have you ever been banned?: No.

Thank you for reading and I hope I get picked :)

10. _Debug

_Debug Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    What is your in-game name?: _Debug

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes!

Why do you want to join America?: I have been lurking around this server for years now but only now am wanting to commit to it. I was technically accepted into America during the first go around 5 years ago, Pure may still have the PM lol. I want to be a part of something with awesome, committed, likeminded people.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am mature, dedicated, and have lots of free time now that my college courses are online for the time being.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: Honestly, I am a simple guy. I have struggled for a while to find a community that sticks around and doesn't give up after a month. I bring to the table an extensive knowledge of the game and a desire to learn more about this server in particular, build lasting friendships, and awesome stuff along the way.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I can do whatever is needed, whenever. I'm not the best with designing things, but I can do anything else!

Have you ever been banned?: No