America Re-Opens! Member Applications

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Revanrose6, Dec 17, 2019.

1. RaPiDaP

RaPiDaP Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    What is your in-game name?: RaPiDaP

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes

Why do you want to join America?:
    I want to be part of a big community, and really get into ecc more as a whole. I am still a new player and like ecc a lot, which makes me really eager to actually be part of a community within ecc itself. Also I am european, and I think that Europe and America needs me to kinda get the relations to work even better in these trying times. Also, from what I have heard about America, it's a community that I myself have had similar ideas as, such as getting a big group of people together to build something crazy cool. I have tried to get my friends together, but I was the only determined member of the group, which lead to me finishing the builds by myself.

Why do you think you should be accepted?:
    I am very active on ecc (don't tell my mom), and I love to be a part of big projects, and to be able to see the fruits of my and other players cooperative work

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I am fairly young, but still got a lot of minecraft experience, and I am also a fast learner when it comes to stuff I am actually interested in, for example minecraft and the different aspects of it. I would not say that I am the best player on ecc in any aspect whatsoever, but I still think that I am a reliable guy who really likes to be a positive member of the server :)

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I would say that I am excellent on certain aspects in building, such as terraforming and similar things, I also have a good eye for what fits with other things in a proportional sense. As I live both close to a forest and a big city, I think that I get the realism aspect very good when building, as I can literally look out my window for reference. I am also very into designing stuff, and I would say that I am an organised and determined player. I would also say that I am generally okay on most other aspects of the game,

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened.
    I have never been banned on ecc so far.

2. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
    What is your in-game name?: EmirCapone

Why do you want to join America?: Been there, and miss the good days.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: hello

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I'm unique as a whole <3

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Farming, Melon Farming specifically

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. Sent

3. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
  4. DeltaWaffle234

DeltaWaffle234 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hye I already have my own town, you can add someone else

5. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Although I think you may have misunderstood the concept of America, for which nearly every member has their own towns but are all working together for major projects and frequently help each other on their own projects, I will ensure if you wish, that you are removed from the members list shortly. Enjoy ECC and congrats on your town :D.

6. HuntsmanOfWrath

HuntsmanOfWrath Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    What is your in-game name?: HuntsmanOfWrath

Do you have access to and use Discord?: yes

Why do you want to join America?: I love dirt and also I want to become member of congress I have lots of experience in government/I have and had servers and admin in those servers so with the rules in mind I know what is fair and what is not so I would be good for elections and voting on either passing or vetoing laws and or bills

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I'm good at government and dirt

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I love dirt

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I'm good at building, working, and dirting

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. i have never been banned or warned or kicked

7. Harryhaz1

Harryhaz1 RIP Lava sponge.
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,111
    what is your in-game name?: Harryhaz1

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes i'm already in your discord

Why do you want to join America?: Because revan told me to join. also access to that sweet sweet spawner

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I donated half a chest of quartz that one time. and my luckiness is an asset you guys will want to have teehee

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: Yes

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Lottoing, Mining, Grinding, grunt work

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. Yes, revan already knows

8. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    What is your in-game name?: dgam02

To exploit Revan's resources and features OFFICIALLY.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am a professional shitposter and I bring love and joy to the America community.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?:

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Autofarming with my toes.

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. I was a bad boy in the past `,: ^)

9. Paranoid_Devil

Paranoid_Devil NPC and Announcer of Events
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5
    What is your in-game name?: Paranoid_Devil

Do you have access to and use Discord?: yes

Why do you want to join America?: Yes

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Cause... nuff said

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: Ask Owen

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Building

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. Nope

10. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Approved. PM me in game or on discord to get added to the discord and the password for America chat in game. If you are already in the discord, PM me if your rank on there is not correct.

11. cyril_figgis

cyril_figgis Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +14
    Application Format:
    What is your in-game name?: cyril_figgis

Do you have access to and use Discord?: yes (user - a.desgagne #9889

Why do you want to join America?: I am a huge fan of the community

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I supply humor and stories ?

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I have my the only copy of my dna. unless there is a clone of me?

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: design and building.

Have you ever been banned? due to a technical error we talked about in discord. ( found to be a ECC store error.)

12. MasterNathan

MasterNathan Addicted Gambler
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +30
    Rescinding this for now.

#132 MasterNathan, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
  13. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Approved!

14. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,678
    What is your in-game name?: Ian__D

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes and Yes

Why do you want to join America?: For about 3 years now, @xpurexcorex has been a great friend of mine and I would finally like to join America. I admire how great of a community America has become and I would love to be a part of it. A lot of my friends are also in America, such as @Ladyvamptress @a_man21 @theman12143 and of course my beautiful ex-husband @koko_2022 .

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I can be of great help to America, and I have been personally vetted by @xpurexcorex . I would love to help with clearings/building/etc.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I am a former Game Admin, and I am respected by most, if not all, of my peers. I can bring humor, creativity, and especially large scale baseball stadiums to America.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I am good at building, gathering building materials, doing tedious tasks such as dirt placement, and farming/mining for ECD.

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened.
    Yes, back in 2013. I was also muted for a short period of time in 2018. I will forum pm shortly.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Thorgamer15

Thorgamer15 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    What is your in-game name?:
    Thorgamer15
    Do you have access to and use Discord?:
    yes
    bc I want to have a community of people to play games with and make friends on the server but also i want to be a person of slight importance on this server and make a name for myself so what better place than in America
    i think with me in America i would help improve the place for residents in America and visitors
    nothing really i just really like to be a part of big things on the server and what more opportunity than in America
    What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?:
    im good at helping build projects or just building, in general, I also like to make mini-games and fun things to help pass time on the server when people haven't anything else to do and just make it a friendly environment for people to come and have fun in
    No i haven't

16. Glacier_North

Glacier_North Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    My Application

Glacier_North

Yes

Honestly, just been enjoying the community so far and figured why not?

I'm a quiet person and won't cause trouble.

Nothing really, just enjoying the time being here

I'm a really good builder (no pun intended) and I think work speaks for its self, though I'm always still learning new techniques.

No I have not.

17. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    TankNoodle

Yes

I want to be part of a great ecc community

Im always active and im also very friendly.

I farm melons 24/7

redstone,melon farming

No

18. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    What is your in-game name?: GoProDojoTM

Why do you want to join America?: I want to join America because I want to be in something unique and fun and not just spend my time gambling at debt.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I should be accepted because I know my way around ECC and can help contribute.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I will give two answers. Realistic answer you want to hear: I admit to my mistake. Unlike some people, if I mess up I own up to it rather than blaming it on someone else or trying to make up an excuse. Different answer: Unlike smart, logical people, I am addicted to gambling (ECD).

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I am very time efficient with collecting building blocks. If you need any supplies I am the man. I also do tedious tasks that no one wants to do (clearing land, replanting, etc.)

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. No, I have not.

19. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    Approved. PM me in game or on discord to get added to the discord and the password for America chat in game. If you are already in the discord, PM me if your rank on there is not correct.

20. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    What is your in-game name?: zr2002

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yep

Why do you want to join America?: Cool people/community (excluding @TomKFC)

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I've been a member of ECC for a longgg time and enjoy giving back to the community

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I've been on staff basically the entire time I've been active on the server the last 4 years, I give my own unique perspective to various things that occur on ECC and in America

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Anything but building/designing ;(

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. Nope

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #140 zr2002, Jul 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020