America Re-Opens! Member Applications

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Revanrose6, Dec 17, 2019.

1. SplayTick

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +75
    What is your in-game name?: Splay Tick

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes and Yes

Why do you want to join America?: I've heard good things about it.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Because I wanna be in with the IN crowd.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I'm old as fuck.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Destroying things.

Have you ever been banned? No.

2. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
    What is your in-game name?: Smorezs

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes

Why do you want to join America?: I have been part of America before and enjoyed it would like to again,

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I have been in America before .

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I am just me

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I can build and design

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. no bans

3. BaconPie10

BaconPie10 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Nvm srry.

#103 BaconPie10, Apr 5, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  4. Hibiscus_

Hibiscus_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    What is your in-game name?:
    Hibiscus_

Do you have access to and use Discord?:
    Yessir.

Why do you want to join America?:
    I've been more active at the server lately and I think it would be fun to be a part of a community on here.

Why do you think you should be accepted?:
    I'm willing to be a part of any project resource wise! Maybe I can pick up a few tips while here :)

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?:
    I might be the friendliest, who knows?

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?:
    Farming, Mining, Hoarding Things I don't need.

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened.

Nope!

5. Ninjapenguin16

Ninjapenguin16 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    What is your in-game name?: Ninjapenguin16

Do you have access to and use Discord?: yes

Why do you want to join America?: want to be part of something big

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I can help expand America

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I'm currently holding a black sharpie

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: mostly farming but I can build if I'm told what to do (not very creative)

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened.
    no, I have not been banned before

6. TexanKaiser

TexanKaiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    1: TexanKaiser

2: Yes im in the discord already

3: Im on the MN server on the Alaska, I want to play with a community of active players interested in trade and socialization.

4: I want to help builders stay and play on the server creating markets and other great remedies. I want a community of good friends that can help me grow, and I can help them grow. During these times it is good to have a tight bond of a community within ECC. Helps filter out the negative people.

5: Ive played ECC before so I retained most of the information but I forgot how to lock chest or how to buy stuff from a market lol. I don't remember my old name but its been a few years. Also, xPure said I was his favorite builder lmao ye.

6: I can do anything, but I prefer engineering projects and designing them for max efficiency and effectiveness. I can build, im currently designing a building in Alaska.

7: On my old account. I think it was because I kept speaking on the wrong chat on purpose. I really don't remember it was a long time ago, but it was appealed.

#106 TexanKaiser, Apr 5, 2020
  7. DeltaWaffle234

DeltaWaffle234 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    What is your in-game name?: DeltaWaffle234

Do you have access to and use Discord?: no

Why do you want to join America?: I am pretty good a building and am really getting into ECC and would want a quality town

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Although I don't have discord, I think I can contribute a lot to America

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: My building skills and my ability to grind for a couple hours

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Im good at building and quickly making money

Have you ever been banned? No

8. Dwite_

Dwite_ /warp lakewood
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +200
    What is your in-game name?: dwite12
    Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yessiree

Why do you want to join America?: I'd like to be a part of a large community that has goals and projects to work on in this new age of ECC

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I believe I have an alright knowledge of the server and how most things work

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: My length of time on the server and ability to play anytime

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Farming, fishing, lotto, chatting
    Have you ever been banned? um

9. pauldersgate

pauldersgate Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    What is your in-game name?: pauldersgate

Do you have access to and use Discord?: yes

Why do you want to join America?: I've been wanting to do some large scale projects on ECC for a long time, but the task always seemed daunting on my own. Being a member of America seems like a good way to use my skill set and do the kinds of things I've been wanting to do since I joined ECC

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I'm a hard worker, especially when I'm motivated by something and I have a group I can commit to

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I feel my leadership skills make me a uniquely qualified applicant to America. IRL I hold positions of leadership in organizations at my university ranging from moderating the semesterly Humans v Zombies game since my freshman year to directing theatrical productions put on by student groups as well as the university theatre department, as well as being elected president of my fraternity chapter

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Like I mentioned above, I see myself largely as a leader and organizer of people, but a lot of my leadership style is done on the frontlines with the people I'm leading. In terms of Minecraft projects, I'm usually good at the actual mechanical process of building, though my design skills might be slightly lacking. I'd say my usual build are more functional than aesthetic, but in the context of a team I feel I can contribute to most any build project.

No bans here.

10. StevenSeagulll

StevenSeagulll Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    What is your in-game name?:
    denghis_khan

Do you have access to and use Discord?:
    Yes, on a daily basis

Why do you want to join America?:
    Your goal of becoming having a functioning government within ECC's rules and regulations is what makes me want to join. It makes ECC more realistic as an economy server. But I also want to create large scale projects which I alone cant create.

Why do you think you should be accepted?:
    I believe the strengths that I can bring to America is never quitting, conflict resolution and positive vibes.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?:
    After along time of thinking I looked up the definition of unique. "being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else." In away I am already unique, and so are all other applicants. If the definition does not already make you unique the probability of you having the same iris as someone else is 1 in 10, and the probability of having the same finger prints as someone else is 1 in 64 million. What makes me specifically unique from these applicants and the 360 other people on the server right now is my drive to pursuit long term goals. ........ also getting off track with curiosity

I am good at whatever the community needs me, I enjoy switching it up every now and then. I dont mind the long time consuming tasks, such as grinding for resources, money or land clearing. But sometimes I want to output my creative side into designing and building. On a more personal note my study gives me strengths in having a good understanding of organization structure and project management. I also have interests in statistics and creating databases.

Not yet, No

#110 StevenSeagulll, Apr 5, 2020
  11. ThisKidNamedWags

Ratings:
    +3
    What is your in-game name?: ThisKidNamedWags

Do you have access to and use Discord?: You bet

Why do you want to join America?: Looking for a community to be with on ECC, have played on this server since like 2013-2014, always played solo, everyone I have previously tried to play with has quit the server

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am always on and engaging with people of all ranks, plus I am up for any task given to me

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I am really nice and easy to talk with, also have a lot of experience on this sever from playing on it for years

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I say I am best at designing and building, improving everyday on it though. Always room for improvement

Have you ever been banned? Yes, resolved

#111 ThisKidNamedWags, Apr 5, 2020
  12. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    What is your in-game name?: Xboyfernz

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes, I use it all the time!

Why do you want to join America?: Something to do while in lockdown. Also would be lovely to hang out with new people!

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Despite my flaws I excel at many things. I'm a great team player, I have a plethora of skills and resources at my disposal.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: What makes me unique is my personality I would add a bit of spice to your clan.

I'm alright at building and designing, pvp, farming. I'm pretty much a jack of all trades I am able to do anything if I put my mind to it.

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened: Many times, usual for trolling and harassment. By I've gotten bored of doing this over the years now I just stick to being grumpy.

13. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    What is your in-game name?: MassaHarambe

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes; MassaHarambe#5181

Why do you want to join America?: I want to be in a peaceful enviroment where I can communicate and interact with the fellow members.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: First and foremost, I want to apologize to everyone I offended with my trolling behavior. I had no intention to disturb or offend anyone in any way. Like I stated above, I enjoyed the opportunity of being in a community that would just chill and vibe with other.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: Once you get to know me, I'd say I'm a really compassionate guy. I also like to work hard for things I want. For instance, I just built a 1152x16x10 farm in 1 month. You can view it at /warp 420farm.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: All of the above - check out my latest farm build @ /warp 420farm

14. minergonenutz0

minergonenutz0 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +9
    What is your in-game name?: Minergonenutz0

Why do you want to join America?: It seems like a great fun idea and id love to be a member :)

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I'm very active and love helping people out. I also can take on large scale projects and follow-through with them till the end.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I've been playing for over a year and never got sick of the game. I'm super friendly and most of the time I drop what I'm doing to help others out.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I'm really big into fishing. I'm a great builder but I need a blueprint. sadly I'm not very creative and watch a lot of tutorials

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened: Nope :)

15. LordChungu5

LordChungu5 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +19
    What is your in-game name?: LordChungu5

Do you have access to and use Discord?: yes- my discord is LordChungu5 #3799 and I'm on the ECC server.

Why do you want to join America?: I've been around for a while (although way shorter than a lot of you) and I want to start leaving a mark on the server in other ways than having a somewhat high rank and being active in chat. It also seems really fun to be in a group of people that chats and does things like build large-scale projects, and joining America would give me a way to apply myself to something other than farming and mining.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am really good at building something according to a plan and I'm willing to spend time to get projects done. I'm not special, and I won't have a vendetta against anyone if I don't get in, but I still really wanna join and make some memories. Please let me be in the big boy club

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I am poor so I can bring the working class to America.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Farming, building, and designing.

Have you ever been banned? Not yet ;)

16. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    What is your in-game name?: @_Royal_Vulpes_

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes, my Discord name is Royal_Vulpes/L3GIT WAR GAM3R#4545

Why do you want to join America?: I would love to join this lovely nation not only because it is my real country, but I feel it is a necessary cause. I would also love to expand AAUB influence and make offering loans to America's members beneficial.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am fair and I would be another friendly face of America! :D

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I am one of few sponsors, the wealthiest player, and the other of ECC's Largest Insured Bank!

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I would say I do well in building and designing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  17. DoctorDavro

DoctorDavro Mayor

Ratings:
    +75
    What is your in-game name?: CP3fan1

Why do you want to join America?: To move up in the government and take my place as the people's champion

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Because I love America and I think we should put America first.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I will host cookouts on my porch some days. I can't think of anything more American than fryin' up some dogs and pieces of meat. God bless this country.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Everything. I'm a stable genius who also happens to be a renaissance man.

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened.: No, unless it was years ago and I've forgot. Not to my knowledge though.

18. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    What is your in-game name?: BobbyBlack

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Ye

Why do you want to join America?: Used to be in it, fun community

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Ive been in America before, went inactive. Would like to rejoin.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: Im bobbyblack

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Making money, Economy, farm building.

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. Ye i have, not gonna bother sending forum pm as revanrose has access to see ban reasons and It doesnt really matter.

19. David_Torento

David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +422
    What is your in-game name?: David_Torento

Why do you want to join America?: Because I'm 'Merican

Why do you think you should be accepted?: To join the fun

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I like to blow money on ECD and then throw it in lotto and pray.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Yes

Have you ever been banned? Yes, @Revanrose6 banned me so she knows what's up. ;)

20. niciman66

niciman66 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    What is your in-game name?: Niciman66

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yessir

Why do you want to join America?: I would love to help and give an artistic hand with the building process

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I have done many large scale builds on this server for people like blgordon and FrailDK when they used to be on a lot

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I've always been good at architectural designing and planning and I have some pretty cool builds to prove it

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Building