America Re-Opens! Member Applications

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Revanrose6, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Cyronex_

Cyronex_ President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    What is your in-game name?: Cyronex_

Do you have access to and use Discord?: Yes

Why do you want to join America?: I want to join to be a part of a strong community within ECC which has large potential to actually do something great within the server instead of just disintegrating in a few weeks.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I'm British, so should ally with the Americans to be stronger and better xD

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I'm a fresh face to the server so can bring a different perspective. But most importantly ill probably dedicate most my time of day on ECC when i'm not studying

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: building and farming

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened: No

#61 Cyronex_, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  2. JTx1085

JTx1085 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    What is your in-game name?:

JTx1085 (as it says in my forum profile...)

Do you have access to and use Discord?:

Yes - TheRealJT#5377

Why do you want to join America?:

I know I’m a bit late to the party, but I have friends in America, and I too want to be part of a great nation. Also I may have been hiding in the discord :p

EDIT: Since revealing my presence in and being banned from /ch america, I would also like to join america to regain access to the channel.

Why do you think you should be accepted?:

I am very good at being formal and professional, with a knack for spreadsheets, organisation, logistics, and working with people (HR).

I do not however let my ego get ahead of myself. I understand that everyone has to start somewhere so will quietly work in the background in the beginning.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?:

My skills in the area of organisation and debating at a professional (and hopefully political ;)) level.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?:

I don’t mind walking in a straight line holding down a mouse button, but I’d much rather be designing. I like to do much less detailed large scale builds, and I always schematic / plan them all. That being said, I’m not the best detailer.

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened.

:angelic:

#62 JTx1085, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  3. gwdwarrior

gwdwarrior President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6
    What is your in-game name?: Gwdwarrior

Why do you want to join America?: I've taken a look around and like how it feels like a community that works to better the town and its members.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I'm a committed player that would like to see the growth of the nation and I wanna progress far into the server.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I'm new to the server and loyal. I'm looking to make America my home not just another town I'm in.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I'm great at farming and can replicate pretty much anything someone else has built.

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. Never been banned.

4. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,280
    What is your in-game name?: MCHelix3000

Why do you want to join America?: When I used to be in America, xpurexcorex and I along with some other members were on TeamSpeak and a troll came into the chat trying to screw around. Well, xpurexcorex counter-trolled him back so hard it was the most I’ve laughed in my entire life. “He that is of a merry heart has a continual feast.” — Proverbs 15:15 God Bless President pure. God Bless America.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I think I should be accepted because I can contribute to the rebuilding of America both with previous experience and newfound skills as time has gone by. I’d love to work on projects and help out in any way I can.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I’m good at all those things plus organizational leadership.

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. Nope

5. Mika8117

Mika8117 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    Mika8117

I do have discord, however I am not that into gaming anymore as I used to be when I was younger so I do not use it that often.

Mostly because of the people, I see a lot of friendly and active people I've come to meet who are part of America.

I'm an active player and successful business owner. I believe I can add value and fun to America.

This is a hard one, I'm like most here a long term played who played on an off for the last 8 years. Active and friendly but I can't think of anything that would make me better then anyone in here.

Running businesses and coming up with creative and effective ways of making money besides grinding.

6. SpartanAmaroq

SpartanAmaroq President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐

Ratings:
    +19
    SpartanAmaroq

Yes

To be with my friends

I help out when I can. My computer is MIA at the moment, but my fix came in the mail today.

What makes you unique from all the other applicant?:
    My insane amount of patience, gained from having four kids.

mining, Treasure hunting, farming, organizing chests, helping building when I can. I do a lot of small builds that I find online and tweak to suit my needs. (I like to switch it up to keep things from getting stale;)

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened.
    Nope!

#66 SpartanAmaroq, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  7. SUBYT

SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
    What is your in-game name?: ArthurAquaman

Do you have access to and use Discord?: I have a discord account that I can check news on etc, I cannot do voicechat and I won't be on all the time.

Why do you want to join America?: I want to join America so I can be apart of a thriving community with our great orange president.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I should be accepted because I can work hard in the Free American community. And I like the song I'm glad to be an American so tbh I am the right guy :D

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I mean... I'm a fish..? Seriously though, I have a good sense of style and I can def implement those crocodiles in the mexican river.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Building, Designing, I am a great melon farmer and I am also really good at watching Avengers Endgame over and over again

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. I will do so.

Thank You for this amazing opportunity of being an American citzen. (btw @xpurexcorex said I could re-apply ingame)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,300,000
    Ratings:
    +690
    @Fr0zenTiger
    Yes i'm in the America discord server already
    because i have nothin on mn
    because i am nice and Unique_Beagle is my friend
    My fluffy tiger ears
    I like building, i'm not very good at grinding
    I'm ban free :D

10. Jeffster_

Jeffster_ тнε мαη, тнε мүтн, тнε נεғғsтεя!
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +93
    What is your in-game name?: @Jffsprs

Why do you want to join America?: A place to call, Home

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Because, America takes care of it's own.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: Individuality

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Farming, Gathering, Building, etc.

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happe Nope

#70 Jeffster_, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  11. O__O__O__O

O__O__O__O Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +82

@FwgQween

Someone hacked it but I'm figuring it out :angelic:

AMERICA

I'm a queen :playful:

Yes.

I'm good at building and interior designing.

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened.:

:smuggrin::angelic:❤️

12. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    WeirdBuilder

Ye

To dish out some good ole' American Patriotism, and lay waste to all those who dare to inflict harm on our glorious nation!

I've been around the block a few times, and I was previously a member of the Senate.

You could say that I know the ins and outs of ECC given my age. Additionally, I plan on working towards max prestige and would be willing to share these benefits with members of America.

Designing farms, determining moneymaking methods, optimizing systems, and more.

Nah

13. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    Approved! welcome :)

14. PremixedGenie

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    What is your in-game name?: PremixedGenie

Why do you want to join America?: I want to join bc everyone I know is apart of America and i would love to join

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am a great person I can bring some ideas to America

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I don't break rules like most and I like to help people

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Farming and some building/designing

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened: No

15. Silent_C1own

Silent_C1own Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Silent_C1own
    yes
    I want to be part of this project and help out even though I probably wont be of help while I'm still trying to pay off my debt
    No reason, I dont think I've had any impact on ecc or might contribut much, but Im good at focusing on repetive things for long times. i think
    I dont feel im unique from other applicants
    Im good at following a design, and following order
    no, not once

16. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306

Approved. Pls PM me in game or on the forum for the in game chat channel password.
    Discord is:
    https://discord.gg/x9Z2fXM

17. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    What is your in-game name?: Ajp79

Do you have access to and use Discord?: yeah but I’m not very good at it.. I only voice chat with select players. Usually I just read whatever andrew posts..

Why do you want to join America?: I want to sit at the popular table and Pure can be easily influenced by money...

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Take pity on an old man..

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: lol.. Everything about me is unique..

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: just about anything on the server.. still hate fishing.. despise farming.. building, skyblock, mining, PvP... mcmmo grinding...

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. I think it’s been close a few times... but yeah nope.. never

18. Plumberr

Plumberr Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +16
    Plumberr

Already in yours ;)

Revan yelled at me and said why am I not yet :(

I am a talented builder and content creator

I can make any situation a good situation!

Building, Designing, AFKing

No

19. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    Approved! pm me or revan in-game for the password to the chat and the link for discord is on our Forum page :)

20. SUBYT

SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
    What is your in-game name?: ArthurAquaman

Do you have access to and use Discord?: I have a discord account that I can check news on etc, I cannot do voicechat and I won't be on all the time.

Why do you want to join America?: I want to join America so I can be apart of a thriving community with our great president, I also just... Really want an American family.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I should be accepted because I can work hard in the Free American community. And I like the song I'm glad to be an American so tbh I am the right guy :D

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I mean... I'm a fish..? Seriously though, I have a good sense of style and I can def implement those crocodiles in the mexican river.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Building, Designing, I am a great melon farmer and I am also really good at watching Avengers Endgame over and over again

Have you ever been banned? If Yes, please forum PM the reason to xpurexcorex and Revanrose6 and an explanation of what happened. I will do so.

Thank You for this amazing opportunity of being an American.

(Please let me know if I am not allowed to re-apply again.)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
    #80 SUBYT, Feb 1, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2020