Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +360
    In Game Name:
    furiuosgeorge
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Unstackable purchaseable mounts for race
    What are you suggesting:
    A special class of pigs and horses that have to be purchased with ecd so they won't stack.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It's an ecd sink.
    It's not a pet as it's still a mob
    The qty can be directly controlled by staff
    Animal races can be done again!
    Other information:
    I recently tore down my racetrack as mounts stack and racing is now impossible. I would be willing to invest a couple hundred k in a stable of race animals for show and competition, and rebuild my track even larger for better racing with some special race features I have been dreaming up.

Staff could limit the number of unstacked mobs directly since they won't spawn naturally. I'm picturing 20 - 50 k per mount but I don't know everyone's wallet so obv that is open for debate.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Not sure. I will look and see, but a custom mob that can be excluded from stacking seems the easiest. Protected regions would be to easy to exploit for trolls
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. SisuJaSalmiakki Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    Or exclude pigs and horses from stacking?

3. FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +360
    I honestly thought about that suggestion, but excluding anything that spawns is inviting lag, and trolls who just want to watch the server burn.

If you make it a unique mob that doesn't stack you can limit proliferation, and the lag can be controlled.

4. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    We won't be making changes to our stacking mechanisms due to Minecraft performance.
    Things like this will simply spiral off into oblivion and cause us to limit them once again, this time however with users complaining they spent money on mobs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.