+22
    In Game Name:
    IrishknifeRD
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Ultra Hardcore weekly events
    What are you suggesting:
    Create a weekly or however often event with special conditions open to everyone that falls into a UHC format. Start with absolutely nothing. Grace period of like 15-20 minutes to build up what you have before PvP starts. Only healing is from golden apples. Enchantments and anvils are enabled. Just like survival games there can be monetary prizes for kills and for the victor.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Fair. Would attract other types of players. Give newer players or those who are atrocious at combat platforms to improve.
    Other information:
    I like the concept of survival games but dislike the current state. You should be able to gather resources and make your own gear instead of relying on what you can find in chests. Its minecraft after all.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Don't know how this would be implemented but think it'd be cool.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. OtterInAOnesie Owner of Otter Farms
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +320
    I think if there was a way to make this like a planned event that happened like once a month it could be a fun thing.

However, suggesting this as another gamemode similar to sg is a 100% -1. Other pvp minigames have been suggested in the past and they have always been denied. We are not a pvp minigame server so it does not make sense to introduce another minigame.

The other problem I have with this is the fact that we would need to make a custom plugin for this as well.

3. Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Just to touch base on this, it wouldnt necessarily need a custom plugin, it may be possible to go into the config files of the server in order to make changes like this, instead of making it automatic, have it just tally the kills and at the end do the payout kind of thing, the healing would be the only be hard one to do. I would have it be to where every once in a while instead of a VMR Theme make it UHC themed which is just as was suggested.

If this were to become a thing I would say at a max once a month, we have a PVP gamemode, which is SG, along with VMR is also PVP for those who wish to play it (this game mode also has some prizes.) The real question is if users would even play this, VMR is not the most active server, and I would say it is the most similar to a UHC experience one can get here on ECC, if only 5-6 users are interested in participating in an event such as this it honestly may not be worth doing.

Just my two cents, I like the idea, I just dont know if it would be worth doing.

4. OtterInAOnesie Owner of Otter Farms
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +320
    I could have been wrong but my thought on the suggestion was not uhc for vmr sometimes, but like an actual uhc event pvp event as another pvp game mode like sg. If I’m wrong then ignore what I said lol

5. Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    You aren’t really wrong I was somewhat just giving a little insite along with an alternative to opening another server

6. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    Seems as though you are suggestion a new minigame.
    At this time we are quite filled up with current dev plans and cannot dedicate time to a new game mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.