+6
    In Game Name:
    JustTooPro4U
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Toxic Griefing Defense In Mining World.
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting a fair battle between toxic griefers and the person getting griefed.
    Maybe something The griefed can do to prevent a grief attack. The thing is they have a weapon and we have our hands tied behind our backs...
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    So that this doesnt happen to more players of ecc.
    Other information:
    I got banned doing this as you most likely know. Idk i wish i was perfect and followed the rules...But its not intentional, i just go into a mode where i just do what i want. im sorry.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Probably not custom, but im sure there is one out there somewhere. Like maybe land claims where if they enter your area, pvp is enabled, making it so you can protect yourself, except you dont loose anything. and they cannot break any blocks in your land claim. In the mining world. Idk just an idea.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,459
    Everyone has had to deal with their setups getting griefed at least once, it is part of the nature of the mining world.

The spawners can't be broken, setups can be rebuilt. We won't be implementing rules/exceptions for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.