Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Town resize applications

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jacob43365, Aug 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob43365

Jacob43365 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $7,000,050
    Ratings:
    +494
    In Game Name:
    Jacob43365
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Town resize applications
    What are you suggesting:
    To have an application with a fee to resize towns under 200x200 to 200x200
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Towns smaller than the max size have a disadvantage when coming to lining up neighboring towns. I don't see why this couldn't be an option for mayors
    Other information:
    This was suggested many years ago it looks like. You could make it so the town must not have any residents at the time of resizing to make it easier on the admins
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    +-0 I really don't feel the need since literally 95% of people do 200x200, and like 4% of people who do under 200x200 need it for a specific reason (and won't change it). I feel like only one, maybe two people would use this and it wouldn't be worth all the extra work needed

#2 Jdawger, Aug 11, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
  3. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    At this current moment, if this was allowed and made into an application, this is not possible for GA's to process alone. This would require more permissions from the SA+ team, or help from an SA+ in general. I see your point and I completely agree, but the changes this suggestion merits could be too much at this time.

4. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +563
    buy an additional 100x100 town to make it easier to match 200x200 towns going forward

5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    I'm not really interested in offering town resizes when it is already possible to choose the size of your town when you apply for it, if you choose to make your town 100x100 then its really on you or whoever made it that size when lining up with other towns.
    There is also the fact that if a town is bordered with other towns then a resize that goes bigger would be most likely not be possible without moving it first.

I suggest when you apply/place towns you either go max size or be absolutely sure what size you want.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.