Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Town Migration App Server Selection

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Unnbearable, May 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unnbearable

Unnbearable Slightly Bearable
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +171
    In Game Name:
    Unnbearable
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Town Migration App Server Selection
    What are you suggesting:
    the town migration app at https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/forms/.67/respond does not contain a server selection option. I had some migration apps come back today because they were looking in main when I am on main north.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    To help GA+ do their jobs more efficiently and less confusing overall.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. bsqt

bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +337
  3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    At first I was indifferent regarding this suggestion, but after some time mulling it over, I think it's better for GA's to be checking the original application and finding the world there, so that we're also checking to make sure the town is originally owned by the applicant and that it's an ECC 2.0 town

4. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I agree with this. Even if a new section isn't added, if a GA cannot find the posts on main, they should be checking MN first before denying the migration app

5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Purposely left this question off because GA's need to be checking apps to verify the town ownership and its map location/age.
    Not an issue with the app, but with some checks not being made, which I will address internally.
    This is only a temporary application in the long-run anyway, it will go away after the migration period is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.