+161
    In Game Name:
    oPriam
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    /spell or /charge added to /magic
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that /spell is added to the wizard feature. Users would still only get 3 uses total per month of /magic OR /spell. /spell would “charge” a tool, allowing the tool to have some sort of small buff. This buff would reset monthly (30days) and users will need to /spell the item again to re-enable the buff. I’ll let people discuss if they think 1 charge per tool or 3 per tool per month. I’m leaning towards 1. These buffs could include

Magic PvE tools: small exp buff
    Magic Melon sword : fly instabreak
    Magic shovel : 1x1 extra added on top of the tools current capacity (toggled mode)
    Magic pick: 1 extra ingot per ore
    Magic axe: mcmmo boost / 200 extra block radius
    Magic armor : 1-2% sell hand
    Magic hoe : small chance of harvesting 25% extra
    Magic rod: greater chance at double catch
    Magic shears: 1 more wool per sheep

to symbolise that a tool is charged it could have an &6 “*” next to the magic symbol.

(All open to suggestion)
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Andrew said that l3 will be the max for tools. I know this could change in the future but if this doesn’t, then after getting max l3 tools, users will be stuck with /magic and nothing to use it on. /spell allows players to increase the efficiency of their own tools/armor, allowing them to continue to use the wizard feature on a monthly basis. I don’t think the charged tools should be op, but they should improve the tools enough, to the point where people want to continue using /spell on the tools monthly.

Adding something like this also leaves room in case Andrew ever wants to go past level 3 tools. As this will not effect the magic level of the tool at all

Please discuss what you think as I only have my own opinion and think other views from people would be very nice.
    Other information:
    Na
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Na
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Like x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • List
    #1 Nstars, Dec 31, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  2. SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +242
    +1
    Once all the tools are upgraded, the feature is worthless, this would give value to the crazy high price of the feature

3. yandyyyy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +212
    +1 but probs wont happen bc the wizard feat is just a thoughtless cash grab :)

4. OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +626
    +1 Makes sense for the feature, I just want to say specifically that magic msword instant break while flying would be extremely powerful compared to the base tool.

5. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    We won't be adding temporary buffs.
    Too big of a project for something that we can achieve with higher magic levels.

• Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.