+75
    In Game Name:
    CP3fan1
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Reform Eviction Guidelines
    What are you suggesting:
    I have a very simple suggestion to the LWC removal process. My suggestion is that a new clause be added to Section 3 Clause 3 which talks about Property Seizure and Eviction Notices. It should be put in the addendum under the line reading "Town mayors may evict any member at any time. A 3 day eviction notice must be provided, except in the following cases:" The new exception clause should roughly read as follows:

- A player has agreed to leave the town, with his/her only remaining locked items being empty or containing no value.

(Clause 3 for viewer convenience): https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki...eizure-of-property-amp-3-day-eviction-notices
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I have had a hell of an experience trying to get LWC removed for a man who scammed people of hundreds of thousands of dollars and has since left the server. There are so many hoops to jump through and so much waiting just to have such a simple problem fixed. It is HIGHLY inefficient and discouraging to town owners to be conformed to such rigid guidelines that even empty chests must go through the same wait period and process that a chest containing star tools would.

This would help all parties involved as it would be less paperwork and formalities for mods to sift through and far less inconvenient to town owners who don't want to wait 3-14 days to have an empty chest removed.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Like x 1
    • Potato x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,459
    The LWC system is fine and in place to protect users from having their things seized without ample notice.
    The requirements are simple, you either wait for said user to be offline for 7 days, or you can issue them an eviction notice via mail at any time.

The term you want added to the rules can be covered by issuing the player leaving your town a notice to remove their locks within 3 days, it accomplishes the same thing and can be used as a valid notice when you go to file for remaining locks.
    No change needed, use the system as it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.