Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Post Server-Related Updates On The Forums

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by icondigi, Mar 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    In Game Name:
    icondigi
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Post Server-Related Updates On The Forums
    What are you suggesting:
    Currently, all updates are posted via the discord news channel. Personally, I'm unable to view/keep up with discord so I constantly rely on the forums for my updates. With the upcoming changes to ECC which will have a HUGE impact on players, I think updates/information should be posted on the forums to ensure there is complete transparency.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    The website is literally the digital home of EcoCityCraft, where thousands of players over the years constantly come back to keep up to date with all things ECC. As an inactive player of ECC, I don't have the time to constantly check discord; however, in my free time, I love to check the forums to keep up to date with changes.
    Other information:
    I recently logged in for the first time in a while and noticed players AND STAFF were very confused with the upcoming updates/information that has been coming out. A centralised thread would limit the confusion and allow all players to stay up-to-date.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Easy as making a thread, stickying it & constantly updating it as updates come out.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 icondigi, Mar 25, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    All info on ecc 2.0 that has come out so far are sneak peaks/ speculation. on the 28th official news of it will be coming out.

You say you don't have the time to check discord, but you have time to check forums? Just download discord on your phone and boom you can check it whenever. I think anyone has the time to check an app on their phone.

Overall -1, Small things get posted to discord. It is both easy and convenient to just go on discord and make a post rather then going on forums and making announcement posts for every little thing. Both discord and forums are easy to view.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    Well except people like me. I am not allowed to have discord on the phone because parents (and I also can’t secretly download because iCloud downloads) so I can’t just use discord on my phone so I would want this too.

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I'm sure when there's actual official news there will be a forum post, there always is.

Sneak peeks are pretty much always limited venue, both on ECC and IRL. If you want to know before everyone else, you have to go where the information is.

5. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
  6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Official major news is posted to the forum.
    News in between is posted to discord.

Solution: join Discord.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.