Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] player vote

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by theman12143, Sep 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theman12143

theman12143 ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +167
    In Game Name:
    theman12143
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    player vote
    What are you suggesting:
    player vote to remove all magic tools
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    i am suggesting a player vote to remove magic tools, if this is a what?, ur just saying that this is a reasonable suggestion, let players decide we dont want op shit in ecc period, this is hard core not pay to win every step of the way. me my self yes i have spent money but i have really maybe 3 mil total in assets, but ecc is becoming so much pay to win its hurting me so much and its making old players quit and old old or even donators i just did mine because i owed someone a key.
    Other information:
    #player vote, and give the 1 more god key role if they got lucky once they can do it again. or make them less op where it doesnt destroy economy so f&*& much.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    same stuff thats in game
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #1 theman12143, Sep 6, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  2. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    agreed, or maybe modify magic tools so they don't lead to continued excess nerfs on star tools or others. it's really unfun that normal players suffer so the 10 or so players that have magic tools get to whale on them

3. theman12143

Ratings:
    +167
    if this is denied without a players vote so wrong

4. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    +1 I wish we would have never gotten to this point if my suggestion (https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/network-wide-suggestion-god-key-event-change.196898/) from 5 months ago was accepted. Here we are though! The influx of netherstars killed the market. Ontop of that, ECC/Magic Tools made the livelihood of Star Tools to get debuffed. I hope this suggestion can get reviewed and not overlooked because we need a real change to the market, or the server will be looking at another reset shortly.

5. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,278,500
    Ratings:
    +690
    I’ll be very brutally honest here, ecc tools and magic tools are slowly but surely ripping ECC into bits. I’ve seen quite some people leave in the last 2 months, because of those way to op tools. Also, since God tools started releasing the star tool prices have dropped SO hard. They went from 2 million to around .8 million in a few months.

but I’ll try to speak from both sides here, we all like the huge discounts the coupons are giving us. (I mean we all like cheap features right :p)

Overall I’m giving this suggestion a huge +1
    I do kinda like the idea of good tools, but the ones we have right now are just waayyy to overpowered. I feel like they should make less money and they should be available and achievable for everyone, not just for the people with huge wallets.

Andrew, I beg you to please look away from those hundreds of dollars flowing in, and actually look at what those tools are doing to the economy. Even if it’s just for a few minutes. I am not saying we should completely remove ecc and magic tools, but they should get a big nerf and they should be easier to achieve for normal players. Let’s make ECC the same place we all loved half a year ago.
    Thanks for reading,
    Fr0zenTiger

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    The influx of netherstars from exp in the shop killed the Star Tool Market. The only way to revert what has happened to is to completely remove buying exp from the shop. I believe if that happened instead of the price increase on the store, then this would one of the reasons that this issue would not be with us to this day. Nothing will probably come from this suggestion as far too many people have spent tons of money recently, but the community of ECC can only hope.

#6 xHarambae, Sep 7, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  7. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +624
    +1 I don’t think it’s healthy to have the economy managed by 1-5 people who “earned” the privilege by throwing USD at all their obstacles.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I’m pretty iffy about this tbh. Yes, while there is a bunch of veteran players who left ECC completely because of magic tools recently, there are still many people who donated a lot of money to try to get one, and will continue to donate to the server to win again.

Alternate suggestion, maybe make it so the player who has the /own on it can be the only person to repair it, and it cannot be autorepaired. This way owners will be cautious renting to the community and will be cautious using it themselves (thus making them obtain less ECD or whatever). Idk just a though.

9. theman12143

Ratings:
    +167
    thats true jdawger

10. Nstars

Nstars Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    -1. Idm the idea but that's ripping a lot of people off who spent a lot of irl money. I know you can just argue other point or whatever but at the end of the day the magic tools are what they paid for, and if you take them away then people like Parker would have spent all that money for nothing.

11. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    We won't be doing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.