Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yandyyyy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +212
    +1 on the condition that no fly zones are encased in some kind of box (glass or something idk) it could make for some fun player made courses and event areas that don't need constant supervision by staff.
    Maybe making the box unbreakable aswell to prevent the town owner tearing it down while the no fly zone is still there

2. kkha Norwegian Country Man
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +150
    I dont say this is solving every problem, and to disable it will just make it harder, thats all :)

3. Ancastal Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +85
    +1 I don't see why it should not be included in TC+++. It's a useful flag, it's already in-game and it's harmless.

4. Nicklepot18 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +41
    I understand it would not eliminate cheating, it would just be another way to regulate people. Also It can be used if there is a build where people should not be able to fly. Or if you simply dont want people to fly in your town-plot. And i do understand that there are plenty of ways to get around this but I still think it should be available to the common people. Also if it is not full proof than why do moderators use it for there events. I just think it should be a public consumer good available for purchase. It would not hurt anyone and for the people that dont know how to go around it would work and vice versa.

5. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    We won't be adding this flag to our TownControl packages.
    Too many complications and issues with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.