Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,197
    In Game Name:
    Karin_88
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Nickname Preview
    What are you suggesting:
    I'm suggesting that there be a way to preview your nickname before it is officially set. Far too many times, I've screwed up my nickname and had to wait the 5 minutes to change it, usually keeping quiet in chat so no one noticed my screw up lol.
    The preview could look something like this, in the chat box:

Maybe adding the command /nick preview in order to check it, if you're wanting to see what the nickname would look like. This could just be included with the Nickname+ feature; with the ability to use colors with nick+, this is when a command like this would come in handy the most.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think it'd be a good addition just so that users wouldn't have to wait the 5 minutes if they screwed up their nickname because they were unsure of what it'd look like beforehand. Not a totally needed thing, but I figured I'd suggest it anyway :)
    Other information:
    I know users with patron could easily test their nicknames in local chat or whatever, but not everyone with Nickname+ has patron.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Whatever the feature Nickname/Nickname+ uses?
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,253
    Is it really needed though, when I do nicknames I always test in local, or use a Color code generator online to see what my nickname would look like.

3. Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,197
    I'm really suggesting this for users without patron, and only if it'd be easy to code and add into the Nickname+ feature. Also, I'm aware you can check with a color code generator online, but this suggestion would be an easy way to just see in game what it'd look like.

4. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    There are many services you can find via Google that provide the ability to test color codes. I don't see this as something we need to stick in our development list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.