Acknowledged [All Main Servers Suggestion] Mythic Rank Perk

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BobbyBlack, May 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    In Game Name:
    Bobbyblack
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Mythic Rank Perk
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting an additional perk be added to the mythic rank. Right now the only addition to mythic rank is a sparkly name on forum and banner under posts. The main thing with mythic rank is obtaining the mythic sword.

Mythic swords can also be acquired from god drops and the many raffles that occur. I believe there should be an additional perk for those individuals who obtain the mythic sword through /warp korok as it gives them mythic rank as well.

The only thing those individuals who own the mythic sword without the mythic rank miss out on are the sparkly name on forums which tbh doesn't really do much for us as its fully cosmetic.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    My personal suggestion as a perk would be some kind of added bonus to the mythic sword for those with the mythic rank. Some type of perk when using the mythic sword that is only unlocked when the user wielding it has mythic rank. This way there is an advantage for those who have purchased the sword from /warp korok as this is supposed to be the most worthy way of obtaining the sword.
    Other information:
    I am making this suggestion to get the creative mind of users flowing so that a perk can be added to the mythic rank as there was talk of adding perks to the rank when it was first created.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I thought mythic also got a sell bonus. Was this removed?

3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    There is a 5% bonus for mythic swords that everyone who has one in their inventory gets. What Bobby wants is an addition to the Mythic that only those who bought it from /warp korok get, as a bonus for spending so much ECD on one rather than getting it through a promotion or God Drop

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Acknowledged, due to the fact no actual suggestion was made. When you come up with this “something” that we should add to mythic, feel free to suggest it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #4 andrewkm, May 24, 2022
    Last edited: May 24, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.