Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] McMMO Fishing Table

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Revanrose6, Jul 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    In Game Name:
    Revanrose6
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    McMMO Fishing Table
    What are you suggesting:
    Change the MCMMO Fishing Loot Table:

It is currently:
    Drops have been heavily edited to the following:
    Rare: Lilypad, Lapis, String, Ender Pearl, Name Tag, Leather, Blaze Rod, Sand, Saddle
    Epic: Iron Nugget, Gold Nugget, Ghast Tear, Dirt
    Legendary: Diamond, Emerald, Diamond Tools (Sword, Shovel, Pickaxe, Axe)
    Record: All Music Discs

I am proposing the following edits:
    String -> Drop 2 Cod Instead
    Sand -> Drop 2 Salmon Instead
    Dirt -> Drop 5 Salmon Instead
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Currently a Star Rod makes less money than regular farming with a normal fortune 3 pickaxe. Fishing in general, makes very little money and you actually make LESS money the higher you get in McMMO levels.

So by doing this we can boost the profits while also removing some of the crap you get when you get higher in fishing. Its always a massive disappointment to pull sand out (Worth literally nothing unless smelted, then worth 5 cents) or to pull Dirt out (Worth 5 cents).
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:
    Just change the McMMO loot table.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    I support this as an ECC Supporter ;)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    could be a good start to fixing fishing

4. Landein207

Landein207 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +3
    i totaly agree i have amoust a stack of dirt and half of stack of sand thanks to the mcmmo fishing loot table :p
    +1

5. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    +1
    Though I would also like to see the Diamond Tools be removed from the loot table as:
    a: they are un-sellable
    b: they are un-smeltable
    c: they do not stack
    Only way I see the benefit of keeping the diamond tool drops is to make them salvageable via mcmmo on the gold block but that is digressing from the suggestion at hand.

6. Halosoda

Halosoda Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +17
    +1 it would be cool to do rarer items as pufferfish and tropical fish as well!

#6 Halosoda, Jul 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  7. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    +1 here as for one who enjoys fishing on ecc on my free time. This would be worth it. I would say even remove the tools and only just put in more chances to catch more salmon, cod, and may even have more clown and puffer be caught more frequently.

8. FwgKing

FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    When I do play now-a-days, I fish while chatting. Make fishing great again pls

9. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    +1 My fishing isn't nearly high enough yet to catch good loot, but this would definitely entice me to level it up more. I also agree with the others about taking out the diamond tools, since it sounds like the tools you catch are pretty useless on ECC, and maybe replacing them with one or two of the other fishes.

#9 Karin_88, Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  10. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    imo at least
    - change dirt/sand drops to stacks
    - enable setting where you still get a fish when you get a treasure
    - replace nugget drops with ingots
    - remove blaze rod and string
    - remove tools and replace with something

@UnitedStates2 feel free to message me if you need info as to why the drops are what they are

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. GeorgiePOORgie

GeorgiePOORgie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +137
    My two tests of star rod fishing yesterday yielded 15k (including exp gain as money) and 19k for second hour later. Prices for /sell hand

I'd like to see a complete disable of the mcmmo "treasures" because they're not worth it when fishing. IMO

#11 GeorgiePOORgie, Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  12. Arhinman

Arhinman Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +146
    As said before, Junk stuff and treasures are both trash. Same for the current MCMOO system (the more higher is your level, the less money you'll earn.
    At least, we need to remove most of non-fish stuff (keep emeralds, and maybe Diamonds / name tag / saddle if people prefer). If possible, would be very interested to convert Junk / treasure drop in fish one (it would make mcmoo levels being actually an advantage).

[​IMG]
    In this case, I have quite many treasures, crap items, and 7 non-sellable items (I used to give these Tools to builders, but now having these is just annoying) (In this case, my inventory is full, and if I continue fishing, I won't drop any pufferfishs, salmons and cods, because I have way too many useless drops). To prevent this inventory issue, I only can make a setup like this :
    [​IMG]
    So yeah Indeed all crap items Don't annoy me anymore, but we have to consider that fishing a low value item is not only a small profit, but clearly a lose of time (when I fish a tool, I feel like a just waste again some seconds for Nothing. When there is few of them it is fine, but usually there are many useless items).
    [​IMG]
    If we take again a look at the first picture, and think about the amount of items I fished, it can be interesting. (also, consider that I took some fishes from my /ec to have full fish stacks and explain the full inventory issue, which means that I actually fished less fishes than this !)
    We have :
    - 587 fishes
    - 54 non-fishes items
    Most of non-fishes items have a less important value than fishes, and at the end of a fishing session we have a stack of like 5-10 items, instead of maybe a full stack of fishes. If we consider that all non-fishes items are trash (close to it, cuz only Emerald has a real value imo), it means that 8.42% of what I fished is trash. I don't remember how much time I fished for this, but should be around 1h30. On a 1h30 fishing session, it means that I spent 9 min 20 sec fishing stuff that have less value than any fish. Imo, wasting nearly 10mins in a 1h30 session is way too huge.

To keep it short, please at least remove all treasures / crap items except emeralds (and maybe others like saddle and name tag cuz of their rarity) (If you want to make fishing with a star rod something at least better than pumpkin farming), and if possible, replace them with several fishs instead (if you want to make this an activity that can be as worth as others with star Tools).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Fishing treasures no longer come at the expense of regular fish catches. You'll now receive both fish and treasure when you catch treasure/junk.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.