Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] Make Froglights Attainable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TJanicki, Aug 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJanicki

TJanicki /warp monaco
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +162
    In Game Name:
    TJanicki
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Make Froglights Attainable
    What are you suggesting:
    Currently there is no way to manually attain froglights on the main ECC servers. It is my hope that this can change, they have massive potential for another awesome light block.

I have 3 ideas on how to go about this, with one of them more likely than the others to be shut down:

1. I think the easiest way to bring this idea to reality is to put them into the blockshop and price them similarly to the light blocks we already have (most expensive light-emitting block the server sells).

2. Make froglights attainable through nether star buy signs, currently thinking 1 nstar will buy 4 froglights or something similar.

3. Allow magmacube spawning in mining for natural generation of froglights. This is an alternative likely to be shut down due to the complexity of why it was not added in the first place, but I put it here regardless.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    More light options are always welcome especially the incredibly unique froglights. I have craved a good way to get them, which currently does not exist.
    Other information:
    There are 3 varieties of froglights, and all 3 would be priced/generated the same.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Froglights are already available in the blockshop.

Marking accepted since this is already a thing.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.