Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,518
    In Game Name:
    bobbyblack
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Magic NWart L2
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting we add level2 to the nwart magic item which makes nwart go into your inventory automatically when broken (basically like how the l1 magic msword is)

Ofcourse this only works with the l2 nwart in your inventory when you are farming.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It would be a nice quality of life update to nether wart farming.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,354
    Neat idea, but I need to -1 this just for the fact that I'm not a fan of L2 magic items, even if it doesn't increase /sell price. Also -1'ing this because it would buff nwart farming, which is already in the top two money makers, if not #1. It doesn't need a buff at this point.

3. oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    -1 not needed really just use a macro when farming

4. BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,518
    What macro makes nwart automatically go into your inventory when you break it?

5. BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson

Ratings:
    +1,518
    Im not much of a fan of magic items getting l2 either, but its been done with arrow, so why not suggest ones for other magic items.

6. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,354
    I hear what you mean, but because it is nwart, that's why I'm hesitant since it will most likely increase the crops per hour, esp when autoselling macros are in play.

7. oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Using a macro to sell nwart while you go over rows previously farmed

8. xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    +1 Why not? Not everyone does not know how to make a macro, but let’s get L2 and L3 and Magic Items before we get Mythic Tools/Items.

9. bobman3355 Mayor
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +866
    I was hoping that l2/l3 hoes would have this feature when they were implemented, however given the decision to significantly increases the fortune on the hoes at l3, I don't think this can be added without further buffing an already insanely good tool. I think an option to have a decision when upgrading a hoe from lvl 2 to lvl 3 with /magic to add nwarts automatically going into your inventory in lieu of the increase in fortune would be interesting. This would provide more variety in nwart farming strategies and would add the nwarts automatically going into inventory, which is a feature I LOVE on the magic msword, without further buffing nwart farming in general. Another option would be to implement this suggestion and cut the sell price of nwarts by ~20% but I don't particularly like this option.

I love the idea of having more tools that automatically add their drops to your inventory (especially nwarts which are a pain in the ass to pick up) but given that nwart farming is already the best or 2nd best money making strategy, I dont think buffing it is a good idea. Though the suggestion would be a great change if nwart farming wasnt already OP.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Added this to our development todo list.

11. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    This has now been implemented and will be announced soon. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.