Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Magic Axe & Bamboo

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, May 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Magic Axe & Bamboo
    What are you suggesting:
    You know how with the magic axe, all wood and wood accessories automatically get placed in your inventory when it is in treefeller mode? Well, I am suggesting that inventory placement be the same for bamboo when you break it
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Seeing as how the axe is the tool of choice for bamboo, and when you break bamboo, it goes everywhere, this would save time with bamboo farms, which, let's be honest, isn't that good of a crop economy wise anyway
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    Not to say this is a bad suggestion, because it's fine, but axes aren't actually the tool of choice for bamboo. Swords of any material, even wood, instant break bamboo in Java edition

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    True, but according to the wiki, swords lose double durability per broken bamboo, while axes only lose one durability point. They are both listed as tools of choice for bamboo, but I stated just axes because typically the tool that loses single durability is the primarily tool compared to the one that loses double, even if the double one breaks it faster.

With that being said, I’m not against maybe adding this to the magic melon sword as well since that tool has auto pickup for melons. I chose the magic axe primarily because in treefeller mode, it has auto pickup for trees and tree accessories.

#3 Jdawger, May 31, 2022
    Last edited: May 31, 2022
  4. SirSpuzzy

SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +242
    I think adding to axe would be preferable because i feel like magic axes are kind of a joke; not many people actually want them. This would somewhat bring a little more value to having them

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    We will not be making any magic tool/item changes/additions at this time.
    Feel free to re-suggest a few weeks after 1.19.1 is stable and fully running on the server.

#5 andrewkm, Jun 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.