Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] Increase Magic Axe block limit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Videowiz92, Sep 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    In Game Name:
    Videowiz92
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Increase Magic Axe block limit
    What are you suggesting:
    Increase Magic Axe block break limit from 1000 to 2000. This increase would be enough to fill your inventory after a single break while still giving room for any extra drops that fall off trees. Most of the time I have the axe and an extra tool that has a "/sell all" powertool when I'm farming with the axe. This would make it a lot easier to remember to break a block then powertool, rinse and repeat.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    For farming purposes it makes it easier to remember to just hit a single block then powertool a "/sell all" command. For clearing purposes this increase helps cluttered trees clear more easily, plus if you don't care about drops anyways they all get deleted if your inventory is filled regardless.
    Other information:
    I feel that 2000 is the highest we should go for the magic axe - any higher and you risk losing items from the player's restricted inventory space of 2176 (if you have 2 tools taking up space)
    Plugin or custom addition:
    MagicTools
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    #1 Videowiz92, Sep 1, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  2. kimi2QT

kimi2QT Ultra kawaii weeb
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +72
    Don't see why this would cause problems, in fact makes sense +1

3. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
    Would this multiply the amount of money this makes per hour? Not sure how this tool works but I heard it already makes a lot unless I’m misinformed

4. zwunder

zwunder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +181
    +-1 I'm really torn on this one. I feel like it already makes too much money from current limit, but on the otherhand I dont know how much advantage this would really give as you still will need to gather the materials it drops. So I'm a very very soft -1 overall, but I may be swayed.

5. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    From what I’ve been able to test so far, it does not make a lot of money at all, as there isn’t a tree farm built on ECC that can withstand constantly supplying wood for the axe (although I’m in the process of building such a farm). I’m able to make about 3k on a specific wood type, but after all that is harvested I’m waiting upwards of 15-20 minutes for it all to grow back.

9-12k per hour is a joke at the moment, but that’s the numbers I have so far (again, I’m in the process of building a farm)

I’m curious where you heard it “already makes too much money” as I haven’t seen or heard of testing results from a sufficient farm. Compared to other magic tools, I’d say the axe is most likely the lowest when it comes to profit from farming. As for an advantage to drops, the items go directly into your inventory after breaking a block. The only remains are those that were attached to logs (cocoa beans) and drops from decayed leaves that weren’t included in the destroyed limit.

The only thing I’m suggesting at this point is an increase to how much is destroyed by the axe and collected into your inventory. Since you hold 36 stacks of items in your inventory (2,304 items), changing the magic limit to 2000 will fill your inventory enough without overfilling it, so you still have room for extras that may have fallen from logs.

Again farming won’t take a hit as I’m pretty sure nobody can come up with a definitive amount that the axe makes per hour since there isn’t a farm big enough on ECC to self supply the magic axe fast enough to fill your inventory fast enough. It does benefit for clearing as the increased limit will help in breaking bigger chunks of trees as brought up in this report.

#5 Videowiz92, Sep 2, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  6. zwunder

zwunder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +181
    It was just a gut feeling based off of the speed of the axe, after reading this I think I can safely change my vote to a +1, as long as it doesnt end up being game breaking, but based on what you've said here, I'm not too worried.

7. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +624
    +1 I think buffing the axe to what will probably be 12-15K per hour is a good start.

8. matrix_rep

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
    So I guess the person saying he was making 200k an hour was being xd

9. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $3,800,000
    Ratings:
    +685
    This thing is way too overpowered already BIG -1 sorry

10. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    it's been stated that these tools wont be altered after release already, but i dont see how this could be an issue. -+1

11. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    I'd like to hear your reasons for this.. i don't see it as overpowered at all.

12. Videowiz92

Ratings:
    +1,183
    Who said that and where is their farm? I’d like to try it out :laugh:

13. matrix_rep

Ratings:
    +7,450
    Parker from what I was told

14. Nstars

Nstars Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    +1 when I use axe on tall trees that are close together the upper half of the tree doesn't completely break. this would resolve this issue. and I can confirm this tool is not "too overpowered" and doesn't make 200k an hour sadly lol.

15. NessXXIII

NessXXIII Pushing the Envelope
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    I mean its been stated here that a farm large enough doesn’t exist.

but it could most definitely be built

a large enough farm built vertically could theoretically take long enough to farm from top to bottom to allow the top to have regrown by the time you get back to it. Providing a limitless amount of wood. It really comes down to how much this thing is making per min as of right now as to whether this would be game breaking.

The tool is already pretty insane.

But I have to admit it’s earning power as of right now (with current farms that exist) is abysmal

16. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    This should now be increased to 2000.
    Please confirm via Discord @Videowiz92.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.