+271
    In Game Name:
    GoProDojoTM
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Fun New Ways to Make ECD
    What are you suggesting:
    Maybe add minigames like a parkour course that is scripted to get ecd if u complete it
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Ive seen other servers like [REDACTED] create things suchs a parkour course that if u complete it u get a small reward. It is just a fun thing to do if u need some scrap bucks and something new to do in ECC.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +626
    “Make the server more fun” is hardly a suggestion. Maybe repost with good list of specific “fun” ways to make money?

3. TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    Whilst I’m all on board with this suggestion for new ways to make ECD and potentially even new game modes, I would advise you add more detail into this for it to stand any chance of being accepted.
    Maybe give a list of what you want to see implemented, rough payout figures and anything else to add details.
    As it stands I would imagine Andrew is highly unlikely to accept the suggestion in its current form. Saying that, we’re all aware there’s some big changes coming this year, so fingers crossed they’re along this line!

4. Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,484
    This sounds similar to what we just had as an event?
    Things like that? Where newer players could make money doing other things? Like the WInter thingies?

This seems like something that could be implemented through seasonal events leading to raffles at the end.
    We just had a Christmas one.

America ran a Salute to Summer festival which included a raffle at the end of it where people could compete in events over the week and be entered for a raffle at the end. (Im sure the people who ran the America event last year (Myself and @Revanrose6) would be happy to pass the baton of Salute to Summer to the Events Team if needed :p

Im sure there is something that could be done like this for Spring and Autumn as well. Halloween and Easter come to mind.
    As other said, this need to be a more implemented suggestion, something id be very interested in helping brainstorm mini games and events as I have done so before like with the Salute to Summer and with Clar on a few occasions with some of last years events :p

An events team would be interesting to be able to plan such events as i can imagine its tough to organise big ongoing events along with running small events and trying to play ecc as well.
    My brains in a brainstorm is never a bad thing either.

5. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,354
    I mean, Andrew has stated many times we are not a mini game server. Hell, people don’t even play sg which is our only true mini game. I feel like all the server events we have does a great job at diversifying items and ECD.

Don’t get me wrong, I want mini games as I enjoyed the winter festival recently and used to be a big sg player when it was popular, just I’m not sure how we can wirh this current suggestion

6. Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    In response to you all of being more specific in summary have a permanent warp like warp winter that wouldnt need to be restocked and is coded to just pay u ecd if you complete a parkour or such.

7. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    "Add new stuff for ECD"
    5 second suggestion done!
    Now we wait for the administration to launch a month long project based on my amazing input!

We already have things going on and constant events being run by @ClarinetPhoenix.

• Winner x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Potato x 1
    • List
    #7 andrewkm, Jan 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.