Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] ECC XP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MinecraftParkerH, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I don't give a benefit of the doubt to suggestions where the person suggesting it has the most to gain.

This smells funny, and I'm not going to eat it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #21 Nicit6, Aug 1, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  2. David_Torento

David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +422
    Especially when it’s not the First suggestion he has made that benefits him specifically...

3. David_Torento

David_Torento ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +422
  4. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    This was a good idea a long time ago. But people have already abused the system and the staff have allowed it. The damage is done and it cannot be reversed with this method.

5. Roldert

Roldert ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +16
    the idea has some good points gathering exp if thats your goal is really easy but at the same time im trying to look more at the general population not just those at the top because yes we do have a couple people who can drop a couple $100 or more on exp in one go and honestly get alot of N stars doing it. at the same time we have a grater player base that cant/wont do that for exp especially if it was lower then what it is now price for the amount of exp is a very delicate thing because it still needs to be "worth" it in peoples eyes to buy that much exp with usd not trying to attack anyone the idea has some Merritt to it but i honestly think that lowering the amount of exp would make that a pointless buy for alot of people that actually conserve the money or only have 100$ to spend on a normal basis. but i think some might be looking at it with the sale price tag getting 480,000 exp for $75 is a steal but that is just a sale price at normal price its $125 and honestly i couldn't justify me spending $125 on that exp personally i have only bought it because its $75 atm it might seem like such a small change $50 but $50 is alot for some people.

6. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    My initial reaction was hella no! I have sparse spare cash so if I'm going to be enticed it's at current market levels. After reading through this I'm like the fuck would you suggest this for?
    <3 you guys for your support of the server, but a free market is free for a reason. Learn to control your market, or eat your cake.

Ask me about concrete prices!

7. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    We won't be changing this at this time based on the above discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.