Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koko_2022 ECC Chairman
    ECC Chairman EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +688
    In Game Name:
    koko_2022
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Ecc tools
    What are you suggesting:
    So ecc tools are rare and i like that what im suggesting is making them being available in a different way it will still be very expensive/hard to get what im thinking is for example u need 5-10 of the same tool for example ecc hoe u need 5-10 star hoes and so on.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    1.Makes people able to get ecc tools in different ways but still be rare af
    2.Raise nstar prices as people will be wanting stars more to make the tools
    Other information:
    Maybe put them in a chest and put in a request on forums then a sa+ would spawn on in ?
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • List
  2. David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +422
    I like this! For sword have it 5 of each sword (Msword/pvp sword) and same with the axes. +1!

3. SisuJaSalmiakki Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    I'd rather have the ecc msword be an eff6 msword instead of a combination msword/pvp sword, but otherwise +1

4. MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    I like the idea... but am going to have to say -1

I don’t see a way of doing this automatically as any trade sign needed wouldn’t differenciate between a god/star sword and an enchanted sword... So it would have to kinda be like the transfer sword wasand be manually done... I prefer how we went away from those manual interactions

5. TM_iBeast Not Staff Member
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +484
    +1 Maybe limit it to 1 a month or something as well. So only a certain amount can come in.

6. zwunder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +181
    Personally - 1 from me. Although I like the idea, I don't like that it will eventually pretty greatly reduce the value of the ecc tools making them just a slightly better startool that costs 5x a normal one.

7. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,356
    I'm unfortunately going to -1 this suggestion. I actually like the idea, but at the same time, I feel like the ECC tools are overhyped. They are still very cool and I wouldn't be disappointed at all if I get one, but they (when you think about it) not really much better than their standard star tool counterparts. Yes, having a tool that can do three different star tools at the same time, or having a slightly better Eff7 or Star Hoe is a neat idea, it isn't worth sacrificing multiple star tools to achieve.

8. xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    +1 This idea is awesome. I think 5 of each tool would be a good amount for an upgrade, however; ECC God Star Tools need a slight increase in a/an enchantment(s). For instance, I will provide a list below.
    - MSword: Efficiency 5 ~ Efficiency 7
    - Eff7: Silk ~ Fortune 3
    - Hoe: Fortune 5 ~ Fortune 9
    - Rod: Lure 8 ~ Lure 10
    - PvP Sword: Loot 4 ~ Loot 6
    - PvP Axe: Loot 4 ~ Loot 6
    - Bow: Loot 4 ~ Loot 6
    - Crossbow: Loot 4 ~ Loot 6

9. SisuJaSalmiakki Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    Yes.

My personal opinion is that (bear in mind this is all back of a fag packet work):
    • God tools should cost the same as two star tools. Given that we now have jigsaw blocks, this can be done comparatively easily through making God tools cost 69 jigsaw blocks (a star tool is 2200 nstars, 2*2200=4400, 4400/64≈69) and/or by allowing people to exchange two of their pre-existing star tools for God tools.
    • I don't have the numbers in front of me but my understanding is that melon farming makes around 25k per hour in optimum conditions and that (following the latest wheat price changes) the other star tools make somewhere between 25k and 30k per hour. Therefore;
    • Given the outlay (twice that of a normal star tool) required to purchase them, God tools should make roughly twice as much as normal star tools make. I'm not sure how those enchants would work with regards to God tools, but someone with the time and energy to do so is welcome to figure out what enchants (compatible with vanilla MC obviously, so no higher than level X) would allow a tool to make 50k per hour.
    • I would also not be opposed to allowing people to combine pre-existing tools to get combination tools. For instance, I think people should be allowed to combine their pre-existing melon swords and PvP swords to get a combination or eff10 axes and PvP axes to get a combination axe (what we now call a God sword/axe). These could also go on sale for 69 jigsaws.
    • Of course, while we're at it we may as well add in God armour and rockets with these enchants:
    • God armour = protection VI, thorns IV (obviously if there was some way of stopping the thorns IV from caning the durability that would be good)
    • God elytra = however much protection is needed to give the elytra the same damage resistance as a protection IV chestplate, unbreaking X like the normal star elytra
    • God rocket = a star rocket with customisable colours. This would probably need to be done manually by an SA+, although I could see a plugin that allows users to change their rocket colours via GUI being added. This is much more of a cosmetic thing than any of the other God tools here but it takes money and nstars out the economy which I can only see as a positive.
    Obviously this is all just my opinion but do bear it in mind.

10. ImpulseIV Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    My concern with having the tools make more money, like a faster msword, is that eventually there will jus the a ton of them around and they will be the standard and they will be everywhere. This will just add more money into the economy. What I think would be better is to keep the ECC tools how they are now and you have to combine other tools to make them. This way it is taking more money out of the economy in order to add a rare item. Think about how rare ppl thought god tools would be at first and now they are just everywhere. If that happens with ECC tools(if they were made better) it would just break the economy and everything would be nerfed.
    +1 trading in for ECC tools
    -1 For making the ECC tools being better i.e. faster mswords ETC.

11. Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,061
    That's not true at all, though. People will buy shit to bump their earnings up even a few percentage points, much less a whole extra 100%. You could probably get away with a sub-20% increase and they'd still sell.

12. UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Won't happen nor are many of the suggested ideas here even feasible.

• Potato x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.