Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Donator TAG Information Accessibility

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WyvernKings, Nov 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WyvernKings

WyvernKings Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +56
    In Game Name:
    WyvernKings
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Donator TAG Information Accessibility
    What are you suggesting:
    I'd like to suggest a feature enhancement that could greatly benefit the community, particularly in terms of accessibility to donation progression. While there's an informative forum post detailing the required donations for each TAG ( https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/supporter-information/ ), I believe integrating this information into the in-game interface could significantly improve the user experience.

My proposal is to implement a feature where, upon using the '/tags' command in-game, players could hover over or interact with each TAG section to display the specific dollar value required for their next rank. This would enable donators to readily see their progress and understand the financial threshold needed to attain the next TAG.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    By offering this information within the game interface, players wouldn't need to navigate away from their gameplay to check their donation progress. This would not only streamline the process but also encourage more transparency and clarity regarding the donation tiers and the benefits associated with each level.

I believe this addition would enhance user experience and encourage more active engagement from the community by providing a clearer pathway to reaching the next donation tier.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    /tags is only meant to show the selections that you have access to.
    You can view your donation progression and total amount with the /myfeatures command.
    I don't think revamping the /tags command for viewed progression towards a supporter tag is going to benefit us in any way and it's just a pointless overhaul.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.