1. Ayriia Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
  2. ImpulseIV Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    +1 I think it should be used for more than 10 chests. Maybe like 20 and each + gives you 20 more. Seems more reasonable and more worth it. I can fill 20 chests in a day easily. If it was like 100 chests, I think everyone would be willing to buy this and upgrades. I have vaults with over 100 chests easily. Idk if I would buy it for 10 chests

3. MasterNathan Addicted Gambler
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +30
    +1 from me. This would be fantastic

4. vwman67 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +22
    +1 would love to see this.

5. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,356
    +1 if I had a dollar for every minute I had to waste sorting out my 500+ chests, I would have more than $1

6. swilling236 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +150
    Would the devs have to update this after every patch? Thats just something to think about, it doesn't seem like its going to just be the one time fix, they'll have to deal with it in the future, a it seems a slight bug in this could make a duping bug. Its just something to think about, this is a cool idea, but you're paying to be lazy, where the devs would have to add this to the list of items they have to fix/update after a patch. Im just asking is it worth their time

7. Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Every plugin we ever use has to be fixed at every update. There is no such thing as a plugin that works forever without maintenance. Further, our playvaults and travel bags are also us paying to be lazy, and the TB's have had dupe bugs, and they are custom made, but, it was decided it was worth it. I'm not concerned with plugins having to be updated, thats a normal part of Minecraft. The game updates, so does everything else. The real hope is that it will be financially more beneficial (ie: enough of us will buy it) to out weigh the cost of creating and updating the plugin later on.

8. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    At this time we are focusing on adding named PVs/TBs.

A ground up project like this isn't going to be our focus any time soon, unless there was a decent up to date system we can look at with an active developer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.