Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] Changes to Town Relocation Application

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OlympiansAreGods, May 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Why would staff have to count the blocks it was moving if there was no limit and no affect on pricing?

2. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +624
    I'm relatively new here, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but is asking a GA to subtract two pairs of coordinates really such a big deal?

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    No, but there's no benefit to making them do it so I don't see the point.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    I like the suggestion, and have 2 points.

1. suggested price is still too low
    2. You must be the sole occupant of the town and it must have no sub plots occupied or otherwise. If you miss abiding by this rule the app will be rejected. If you illegally evict to meet this rule the funds will be taken, and other actions may be taken by staff as deemed appropriate to prevent any form of misuse.
    If I missed this already in the comments sorry. It's early and I only skimmed.

+1

#24 FuriuosGeorge, Jun 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  5. Hmongusa

Hmongusa Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6
    I like the idea of the town move application not having a restricted block move, meanwhile, properly compensating the staff in charge of the move. I have a current situation on main north that frustrates me. I have two towns that are adjacent to each other with a town that is offset to one of the town, but is still within 100 blocks. I want to use my tycoon town claim and file a town move application to move it next to the other towns so that they can align as 3 adjacent towns.

Also, how do town moves work? will the prospective claim town be able to be moved to make a rectangular aligned nation or only be allowed to move 100 blocks to create a letter L nation.

I'd probably claim the town that has a gap between my towns, but is it worth it? One town claim and 150 k for a shuffled move or just buy a new 3rd town that can be placed perfectly flushed to my two existing towns. I'm sure many players are stressing out like me not knowing how far those current towns can be moved. 100 blocks in one of the axis (x, y, or z) or all axis?

Please come to a conclusion soon or send me a personal message so I can use your town move services with ease and purpose.

Thanks for your time.

#25 Hmongusa, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  6. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.