Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    In Game Name:
    Revanrose6
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Change Star Elytra and Rocket to Nstars
    What are you suggesting:
    Currently the Star Elytra and Rockets are the only things sold as EXP. Further, after talking to @UnknownRider It appears that the Star Elytra is the armor equivalent of a full set of leather Protection 5 armor, plus it can fly. I think this means it should be 2200 nether stars as it gives a LOT of protection, plus flight, making it a reasonable alternative for the star jacket which is 2200 stars.

Further, the rocket should be cheaper imo. The end isn't used very much but I feel if the rocket was only 500 stars we'd have more use in the end, and thus more PVP which means more people buying Tombstone++ and more people dying/losing stuff in the end.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Its weird they are the only items specifically in EXP count and further as I mentioned above part of this might up the end's usage and also up donating for Tombstone++ :D.
    Other information:
    Instead of 2 suggestions, I figured this could be one as its effectively a suggestion for the star shop. If you want two suggestions, let me know.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Essentials. Just change the signs from EXP to stars with above stated prices. Obviously, those are debatable, but we'll see :D.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +361
    -/+ 1 this will just make star elytras another star item that is never purchased for 2200 nstars and rather is just won in star crates.

3. Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,198
    I don't feel all that protected from things when wearing the star elytra, but that could also be my feed+ auto-healing me. Still having compared the star elytra to a full set of leather prot 5 armor seems somewhat accurate, but I don't think the price needs to be shot up to 2200 nether stars just because it can fly. At the current transfer rate of experience to stars, the star elytra and rocket each cost an equivalent of 909.09~ stars. The elytra definitely shows more value out of the set as the rocket is pretty useless without an elytra.

Maybe making the elytra worth 950 stars and the rocket 550 - that would make the set comparable to an eff10 axe or eff10 shovel which are set at 1500 stars.

4. block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    +1 I think the star rocket should be reduced in price. However I am not sure if the elytra needs to be so expensive but you did make some good points about it providing a great deal of armour as well as flight. Overall I think both of these items should be sold for nether stars in the star shop just like everything else however not 100% on the exact prices.

5. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,356
    -1 if you think about it, it’s riskier to have 500k exp compared to 2200 nstars. If you have it all in your exp bar, you risk losing it all when you die (honestly, elytras are most popular in end since nobody can fly, so end anything is riskier). If you keep it all in nstars, you’ll need more nstars than exp (which btw, with the current exchange rate would be 900-1000 nstars for each piece). IMO, making it nstars would actually make these items easier to obtain.

6. dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    +1

500,000 EXP for a star rocket is EXTORTION.

7. ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,459
    lol

Anyway,

We've changed the prices to nstars. 925 nstars each, only about 8.5k up from the 909 nstars that 500k exp equaled out to.
    This is now live on the Main Network.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.