Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Boosted Bookshelf

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheSavageBull, Nov 12, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSavageBull

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 21, 2013
    Messages:
    122
    Trophy Points:
    63,270
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +38
    In Game Name:
    TheSavageBull​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Boosted Bookshelf​
    What are you suggesting:
    B1 - 1.03x experience orbs
    B2 - 1.06x experience orbs
    B3 - 1.09x experience orbs
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    There is currently no way to increase xp gain, and I think creating an item to slightly increase xp gain would not be too overpowered.​
    Other information:
    This item is a solid booster choice because while it is uncommon, it is a naturally generated block that could result in collectibles. Giving it a small xp bonus may make it a worthwhile boost.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Booster​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I think we'll be focusing on the other exp suggestion that is already marked in progress.
     
    #3 andrewkm, Nov 13, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.