Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Block fish in chestshops

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nicit6, Aug 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +469
    I see your point. I just don't see players with Prestige X logging onto the server and wanting to actively spend their time trading with people, as it is it could be wasteful for them and their gains. In my opinion, it will not be maintainable long term with more and more players wanting to trade.

2. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +358
    it would actually make it harder for new players, specifically, who do fish as they would have to develop a relationship with a prestige player and get them to agree to trades at set times to get paid. Not an easy thing for new peeps even if they are social in chat.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,060
    Yeah, that's literally the whole point.

4. SirSpuzzy

SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +242
    To be fair, new players have it so easy compaired to when i started back in 2012

5. FuriuosGeorge

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +358
    new players may have it easy, but if we don't slide the bar for the whole server it would just be driving new players out. I'm not against nerfing fishing just nerf it for everyone.

6. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,060
    New players aren't going to be driven out by nerfs. They're new, the fact that they can't make money fishing isn't really material, they'll just do something else.

#26 Nicit6, Aug 15, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
  7. GolD45

GolD45 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +50
    Builders and their starter kit rods are not a threat to the economy.

8. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6

Ratings:
    +8,060
    This suggestion isn't about resolving threats to the economy. It's about getting people to do things besides fish, and when it comes to that, habits start early.

9. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +358
    so suggest a nerfing. seriously if it's not about a threat, but about social engineering then make it not profitable. gee I can spend 3 hrs autofishing and earn abou1/4 of what I could mining of farming...well that would serve your purpose.

10. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,098
    @ClarinetPhoenix and I are tackling fishing in a different way.
    Let's wait until all our ideas are implemented before making drastic changes like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.