+262
    In Game Name:
    techy88
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Biome Change Applications
    What are you suggesting:
    Bring back the biome change applications that were once available years ago.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Some large builds take place over several towns, and most of the time it's difficult to get those to fit into a singular biome of your liking. This would allow us to choose what biome we want regardless of the location on the map and make our builds they way we want them to look.
    Other information:
    Regardless of how implemented I would assume certain biomes would be blacklisted from the overworld. Like the nether biomes and the end. I don't know if there are risks associated with this I've read about potential chunk corruption, not sure if this is with changing the biome itself, or problems when maps are updated to the newer mc versions after a biome change has taken place.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    World Edit
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,518
    I got one of those biome changes done years back and it did not completely work, and administration did not take the time to either fix it or give me my money back.

I don't see them bringing this back either because it just adds more on the plate of SA+ (which they say they do a ton already).

Would be nice to have this IF whatever problems with it are fixed, but I dont see it being approved.

3. Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,198
    This basically sums up why this isn't allowed if this was one of the causes to the old archive map not being able to be converted to a newer version, what's to stop the same happening with another update in the future.

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Won't happen.

5. techy88 Tech-savvy Nub
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +262
    Apologies. I had wondered if that was the cause for legacy being left in the dust. i tried looking through the old suggestions but I must've overlooked that post ty @Videowiz92 for finding that. Definitely wouldn't want it if it was a problem for updates.

#5 techy88, Dec 15, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  6. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Yeah, it's really just a messy thing to screw around with, biome changes that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.