Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,353
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Allow pv's in the maze again
    What are you suggesting:
    Allowing at least one of the following during a maze event: /pv, /tb, and/or /ec (or at the absolute least, add enderchests to the maze)
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Two mazes ago, these were disabled for the first time (to my knowledge) and the only way to add an overflow of items is to use shulker boxes. On paper, not a bad idea, but in my experience, caused a lot of issues. Two mazes ago, I had someone attempt to steal my items out of my shulker box (and this was after I checked to see if anyone was near me). This past maze, someone did take my shulker box. They were kind enough to return it, but that shouldn't have be an issue.

I get why on paper we removed the three extra inventory commands, but they aren't making the events fairer. In fact, it's making them more frustrating.

We don't need to have all three, but at least one can go a long way, even if it's the /enderchest command (to limit the amount of space used). We can keep the shulker idea for those without a command, but we need some sort of safer storage option for maze.

Or better yet, put enderchests throughout the maze.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Jdawger, Jul 3, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2024
  2. 314 Irrational Moderator, former ServerAdmin
    SuperMod EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,900,000
    Ratings:
    +4,911
    /h chests, /back

3. ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,458
    They are disabled in the mazes because of EULA restrictions. I won't be allowing them again.
    You can leave the maze and re-enter without issue to drop off items, with commands that are available to everyone. (/back, /warp, /home).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.