+47
    In Game Name:
    DroDude
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add a donations chat channel
    What are you suggesting:
    I am simply suggesting that an official ecc channel is made for donations and donations specifically as it should be separated from trade channel. This also goes off UnitedStates2 warnings to other for donation ads in trade.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I am simply suggesting add a donations channel where all donations ads could be placed instead of clogging trade. This will also be important to have as more new players come as they could potentially flood trade channel with donation ads channel with a bunch of donation ads. It will also allow users to ignore the donations adds that do not want to be bothered by them by simply doing /ch leave.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:
    This would be using the current chat channel plugin and would be incredibly easy to implement.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,061
    I don't really see any benefit to this. It'll just make chat more confusing and donation ads just aren't that problematic. You can ignore certain players if they're too spammy.

3. UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    You're free to create your own custom begging channel and throw anything there. We just won't be maintaining any sort of official server chat so people can fill it with "give me money plz" messages.

We're an economy server. You need to learn how to make money.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.