+1,253
    In Game Name:
    iSneaky
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    10th Prestige Idea
    What are you suggesting:
    So, I know there are some ideas already for what our 10th prestige would be, but nevertheless, gonna throw this idea out there too.

Basically, each time we run a server event, the top players/winner of that event will get what we shall call an "Event Point". After a user has collected a predetermined amount of Event Points, for the sake of this suggestion, lets say 3, they will then be able to apply for a prestige.
    I understand that this will put more pressure on Clar, and the entire events teams to run events, to allow users to actually have a chance to get this prestige, however the amount of effort that they already put in is tremendous.

All our events suit a wide range of players, for example, the upcoming defend the base event will cater towards people who like to PvP, so they should excel, then the Elytra race we held a week back will cater towards different types of players.
    Allowing a prestige where we don't specifically need to focus on one aspect of the game could be great, and will allow for all types of being to actually have a equal chance of gaining a prestige.

#1 iSneaky, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  2. UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    My main issue is that unlike nearly every other method of obtaining a prestige level, this one is going to be totally arbitrary and inconsistent. Any other prestige, you know what to do and how to get it. There's not much room to dispute the facts, either - You place blocks worth X amount on SB, you end up with the highest balance on enough VMRs, collect enough items on VMR, you get most wins in SG, accumulate enough to purchase EcoLegend and so forth) And in most cases (with the possible exception of SG, which is probably variable) it doesn't really matter what time you're on, either.

Seems like this would combine every varying issue with each prestige into one, creating a new one that few are happy with. Bias, lack of expectations, time/scheduling constraints, arbitrariness, limitations to the amount of unique events one can come up with in X period of time, etc etc

• Agree x 4
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  3. RANDOM2580_ ┳┻┳°σ(^o^)/
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +175
    I think this would be a great idea since it would involve more of the ECC community in these events. The only issue I see with this is that many of these events are geared toward a specific time, times in which some users may not be able to participate due to timezone.

All things considered though I like the creativity! +2

4. MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    basically this :/ being someone who isnt on at typical event times, and as brought up in the conversation of a past suggestion (https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/thre...events-for-newer-players.197388/#post-1065363) , some of our events are difficult for all parts of ecc. Now if it was 1 event... (sg battle, 1 HOUR vmr (collect as much $ in 1 hr), spleef) that occurred X amount of times and was consistant each month... i could see it but as suggestion is im a...

5. Ravenwow ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +116

I would rather we save the last prestige for a future server, as after we hit 10 there wont be an opportunity to add more.

6. SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
    -1. I agree with Ravenwow

7. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,356
    I feel like this would go as well as the “town of the month” prestige (which I will remind everyone had a lot of drama involved which got it scrapped)

8. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    We are not currently examining any plans for Prestige 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.