[Additional Town Application] Lobstre

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by Lobstre, Apr 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobstre

Lobstre President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +31
    In Game Name:
    Lobstre
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yeah
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, Rabbi, when camest thou hither? Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled. Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed. Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4 ($270,000)
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Horse
    What is the size of your town:
    200*200
    Post A:
    12424, 63, 819
    Post B:
    12623, 63, 819
    Post C:
    12623, 63, 1018
    Post D:
    12424, 63, 1018
    Additional information about your town:
    First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers; Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you. For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me. Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles. I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise. So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.

#1 Lobstre, Apr 22, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  2. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Town created

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.