Achievement Get

Discussion in 'Pictures, Videos & Other Media' started by welikeike22, Aug 7, 2011.

1. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    As many of you may know, I've been constructing something very grandeous in Berlin, the new city in the Nation of Prussia, of which i am the President. Some of you have seen it under construction in eral life, though many of you have probably only seen it in the live World-View. Well, i've completed it and now i'm gonna tell you what it is. It is the Brandenburg Torr(Gate), which is a massive monument which stands in the real-world Berlin, In Germany. Here is a real-life image:

[​IMG]

For the past two days, I've have, on my own, constructed it. Using images from Google, and an image from Google earth for the ceiling/roof, i have finished it! This is, in my world of minecraft, the proudest and grandest building i have ever built, and i'm very happy i managed to complete it in such a short span of time. It can be seen in the center of Berlin, and if you'd like to see it, before we have a portal, if im online and not busy i can tp you there! :D

Here are some screenshots of it.

[​IMG]
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2mfn1wx.jpg

[​IMG]
    http://i56.tinypic.com/281a554.jpg

What do you guys think? :D

2. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +28
    Zomg