[AAUB Partner Contract

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    IGN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_, @1chunkabunk

General Purpose of Contract:
    The general purpose of this contract is to bring two users together in a financial partnership with terms that will benefit both parties in the Austro-Aurora United Bank.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    [Private agreement made]

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    [Private agreement made]

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes, I agree to the terms.

#1 _Royal_Vulpes_, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  2. 1chunkabunk

1chunkabunk Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +44
    IGN:
    1chunkabunk

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree.

3. xHigh420x

xHigh420x ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +46
    @_Royal_Vulpes_ can you clarify this line and update the contract to be more clear.

" @1chunkabunk is independent to offer loans in the name of AAUB, but cannot offer loans freely that are outside of AAUB terms and conditions."

Does that mean he cannot offer loans without the AAUB name or does it mean all loans offered with the AAUB name must follow AAUB standards.

#3 xHigh420x, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  4. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    Null*

#4 _Royal_Vulpes_, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  5. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    @xHigh420x or any available ECC staff please lock/deny contract. @1chunkabunk and I, with @ClarinetPhoenix came to an agreement and will work out a future contract that is more understandable.

6. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Locked per request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.