ECC Sponsor (Insured) AAUB - ECC's #1 Insured Bank!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Nov 19, 2018.

1. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    I believe what Royal is trying to say is that you're a relatively new player. This means you have not taken out and paid back any known loans- therefore a 'thin' credit line.
    This means Royal does not know if you are trustworthy as a player to loan to. Also, 850k from a 'new' player is a lot to ask for, especially since he does not know if he'll get it back.
    Other players have asked for 1mil+ and received it because they have a large loan file.

And im not too sure what he means by donation-tag, it might be the forum medal? But i can confirm that Tank does have multihome, I saw it on the ecc shop.

2. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    otter was the one that helped me fill this form out im trying to get erep so i can rent a melon sword and then make the money back to pay back the loan also if he doesnt trust me i could give him all my max tools for him to own until i pay it back

3. TankNoodle

President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    if i cant even get a loan i have no idea how im going to make enough money to get erep because at the pace im earning money now it will literally take a year and i will have to ask for 5 ereps a day

4. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    is there anything i could do to make you trust me?
    i could give you all my houses and shops that i own for now and my tools to so you can hold it until i pay you back

5. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    @TankNoodle, I have looked at your forum profile. I saw that you surrendered the rights of your town to @PixelGuy75. You joined the server about 2 weeks
    ago, which is the "thin credit file." I am willing to reconsider the application if you have an asset/item(s) worth $850,000ECD. AAUB is to be a responsible lender. Yes, AAUB has offered loans, but to players who have had a history of previous loans, have the means to pay them back, and have assets set aside as collateral. I will admit I was unaware of Donation Feature forum medals have changed and was unaware there is not a tag for ranks of $10+. If I do reconsider with collateral(objects/items worth $850,000ECD), the interest rate would be between 25-30%.

6. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    for collateral i have every max tool and i could give you them all plus otter and laggy coud vouch for me and i will give you the rights to my shop as well to prove im not trying to scam you. Is that good enough?
    I dont think getting my feature without the loan would be possible and i could definitely give you your money back in the allotted time because im on for 8 hours a day and i could farm for 5 hours straight getting your money back quick.

7. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    @TankNoodle, unfortunately, it will still be denied. However, I saw you did apply at another financial institution and received your loan. I just have to ensure AAUB remains a responsible lender. If you can pay off your loan with ZBS, then that will help you in the future with loans with most institutions, especially AAUB.

8. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    Ok that’s good to know. Hopefully getting a loan with you next time will be easier because I now have taken a big loan out and would have payed it back already and now I have 100$ spent on the server instead of 15$.

9. _Sharpy

_Sharpy Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $348,740
    Ratings:
    +652
    Edit: features acquired

#589 _Sharpy, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  10. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +624
    What is your In-game name?: OConner1279

What is your current rank(depending on your credit behavior/risk, rank, or donation status, you may be limited to the amount you can take out)?: Mayor

Are you requesting a loan or a mortgage?: Mortgage

Do you have any pending loans or debts at the moment?: No

How much are you requesting for the loan?: 80,000

How long will it take you to pay off your loan(consider interest)?: 4 weeks

What is your reason for requesting a loan?: Rankup to President

Do you agree to our terms and conditions of our services?: Yes

Do you understand when applying for a loan, we will have to have a contract made and approved, and no one will be exempted from having a contract filled out for a loan, no matter the price?: Yes

Finally, do you understand that depending on how many people apply for a loan, and depending on how much funds we have, you may have to be put on a waitlist in the order your loan was received?: Yes

#590 OConner1279, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
  11. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    ~Loan Application Approved @OConner1279!

12. TheFreezen

TheFreezen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    What is your In-game name?: TheFreezen

What donation feature are you requesting and the price of the feature?: ExtCommandsPlus - 37.50 USD (down from 42.50USD) with the current sale and the 5.37USD giftcard that i own.

What form of payment are we using? (payment plan or one full payment): payment plan

How long will it take you to pay off your payment plan?: 2.5 weeks

Do you understand when applying for any of our services, and depending on how many people apply, you will have to wait in the order your application was received?: Yes, i do

#592 TheFreezen, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
  13. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    ~Donation Feature Application Pending* @TheFreezen

*Are you paying this "up front" as in you would pay this when this is approved? If not, please change to payment plan.

14. TheFreezen

TheFreezen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
  15. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    What is your In-game name?:
    TankNoodle

What is your current rank(depending on your credit behavior/risk, rank, or donation status, you may be limited to the amount you can take out)?:
    president

Are you requesting a loan or a mortgage?:
    Loan

Do you have any pending loans or debts at the moment?:
    No

How much are you requesting for the loan?:

How long will it take you to pay off your loan(consider interest)?:
    7 days

What is your reason for requesting a loan?:
    Feature
    Do you agree to our terms and conditions of our services?:
    Yes

Do you understand when applying for a loan, we will have to have a contract made and approved, and no one will be exempted from having a contract filled out for a loan, no matter the price?:
    Yes

Finally, do you understand that depending on how many people apply for a loan, and depending on how much funds we have, you may have to be put on a waitlist in the order your loan was received?:
    Yes

16. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    ~Loan Application Pending @TankNoodle

17. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
  18. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    ~Loan Redacted/Cancelled

19. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    What is your In-game name?:TankNoodle

What is your current rank(depending on your credit behavior/risk, rank, or donation status, you may be limited to the amount you can take out)?President

Are you requesting a loan or a mortgage?:Loan

Do you have any pending loans or debts at the moment?:No

How much are you requesting for the loan?:

How long will it take you to pay off your loan(consider interest)?: 14 days

What is your reason for requesting a loan?:
    Feature
    Do you agree to our terms and conditions of our services?:
    Yes

Do you understand when applying for a loan, we will have to have a contract made and approved, and no one will be exempted from having a contract filled out for a loan, no matter the price?:
    Yes

Finally, do you understand that depending on how many people apply for a loan, and depending on how much funds we have, you may have to be put on a waitlist in the order your loan was received?:
    Yes

20. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    ~Loan Application Approved @TankNoodle