ECC Sponsor (Insured) A.R.T Prestige Services

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by MocaBear, Jul 31, 2022.

1. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    A.R.T Prestige Services

A.R.T Prestige Services, are a team of active players that work together to complete different prestige services for our customers. We make obtaining Prestiges easier than ever before. Read below to find out more information:

A.R.T Members

Server Wide
    - @UBeagle -
    - @Melbster -
    - @DrowningInPizza -
    - @neecoalage -
    - @Organic_Steve -

VMR
    - @ScalarNaN -
    Skyblock
    - @ajp79 -
    Main

VMR Booklet

If you need VMR BOOKLET prestige, but don't want to put the hours and hours of grinding into it. You have come to the right place. A.R.T Prestige Services will gather items for your booklet, each week, and prepare the items either 1)to be traded or 2) to pick up at a convenient location! We do all sales on a weekly basis. NO prepayments, NO contracts, NO stress. **Must "save a copy" and complete a spreadsheet booklet for our team to know what items you need** Visit our spreadsheet attached to this forum post to learn more information about pricing, and requirements for us to earn your prestige.

VMR Points

If you need VMR POINTS prestige, but don't want to put the weeks and weeks of grinding into it. You have come to the right place. A.R.T Prestige Services will gather and prepare items that will earn you points to either 1)be traded or 2) to pick up at a convenient location! We do all sales on a weekly basis. NO prepayments, NO contracts, NO stress. Visit our spreadsheet attached to this forum post to learn more information about pricing, and requirements for us to earn your prestige.

Skyblock Monthly Level Prestige / TOP3 Prestige

If you need Skyblock Monthly Level Prestige or Top 3 Prestige, but don't want to put in hours and hours of flying through the sky emptying chests of iron for it. You have come to the right place. A.R.T Prestige Services will gather all blocks for you to build the island of your dreams! A.R.T Prestige Services will require you to add one of the members OR the members alt to your island, and we will deliver blocks to your island AFTER PAYMENT ONLY. A.R.T Prestige Services A.R.T Prestige Services does NOT guarantee prestiges, or automatically do everything for you. Please check out A.R.T Prestige Services Spreadsheet for more info.

OTHER PRESTIGES TO COME SOON

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 MocaBear, Jul 31, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
  2. Flehx

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +59
    I am interested in both vmr booklet and points prestige.

3. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    Have sent you discord invite and PM please send me your 1.19.1 updated spreadsheet for your booklet. and let us know if you want to start this week or wait til next and what type of budget you have.

4. dred73

dred73 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +80
    Hey Ubeagle, the latest season of skyblock just started. I have no problem placing all my own blocks, i just need to purchase the 25,000 island levels for month 1. or if it takes you too long to get your spawner setups going, i guess we could discuss the month 2 prestige requirements and purchase.

5. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog

Ratings:
    +410
    As discussed privately you are paid up, and currently our first customer for sb season

6. JRigz

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +144
    im interested but not quite sure how these prestiges work?

7. SirSpuzzy

SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +242
    Check out This
    Each prestige gives you a 3% bonus to your sell hand. In addition to this you also get a bonus from magic armor (lvl1 1% per and lvl2 2% per), items (5% per) and mythic (5% per level)

8. Melbster

Melbster Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +69
    If you have any questions about how ART provides these prestige’s you can messages me on discord Melbster#6609

9. dred73

dred73 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +80
    I'm interested in VMR booklet completion for the prestige. I made a copy of your spreadsheet and updated all the items with how many of each i still need. I attached a link to that spreadsheet below. Please let me know what my next steps are?

10. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    I am interested in purchasing items for my VMR booklet.
    Are you able to send me the spreadsheet in a forum pm and I will make a list of all the items I need?

Also just wondering how much you charge for top 3 skyblock prestige?
    I already have 3 monthly prestiges so I do not need those.

Kind regards,
    Block!