8 Years of Killrdarknes!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by killrdarknes, Mar 29, 2020.

1. killrdarknes

killrdarknes SMOKIN DONG
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,163
    Before I get into this, I just.... want to state my amazement that I've been a part of this great community for 8 years. That's literally almost half of my life, which is insane to even think about. I wish to thank every single one of you for contributing to this community, in whatever way you do - providing plots and items for new users, hosting events- heck, even the trolls make ECC special :')

For starters, I want to thank @jwpwns , @rikari88, @officepwnz123, and the other OGs that I played with back in 2012 when I first joined. You guys (and this server in general) were honestly the fundamental resting place for my childhood. I was emotionally abused and neglected a lot as a child, kinda raised myself and my parents. However, ECC was the one place I could come to forget about life for a while and enjoy pumpkin farming (and being banned a lot, hehe.)

Next, I want to thank all my current friends, which is a lot of you!
    The entire staff team:
    @blazwura97 and @iSneaky (as well as @Karin_88 and @kenny0011) for being great friends since you both joined the staff team; could always look to you two for friendship on late nights (which are really like daytime for ye ol' Brits), and to have comfort in knowing blaz thinks of me in the shower :happy:)

@Zedoker and @Stolio for being a genuine friend for all this time, always providing laughter and random PMs. Seriously, you've been a gracious and amazing human being, love ya both.

@FuryFudge for being my chill off-peak friend, suffering through hours of boredom together and providing me with great friendship and mentorship. I love working with you and I hope to continue to see you do great things! Keep on goin, bookie!

@Revanrose6 @WeirdBuilder @Pbrassant @SoftlyPsychotic and the rest of the gang for being wonderful re-additions to the server. You guys seriously bring so much excitement and life to the server that it'd be a whole lot more boring without you lovely people.

@TomKFC , you might not think this, but I think you're a great person and a great staff member. I appreciate all the conversations we've had, and I hope to see continuous success for us all.

@TM_iBeast , even before you were mod you'd harass me; I love it :) it's great that I've gotten to know you over these few months and I hope our friendship continues to blossom!

@Orange_Link2 for being a lovely sunshine in my life, even if you bully me sometimes :<

ofc @UnitedStates2 for being the world's best trolling co-owner (but really you do a ton of work behind the scenes and we're very appreciative)

@EtherealSquid for being not only a fuckin' amazing staff member, but for being a mentor and model for me to look up to. Thank you for all the guidance you've given me to get to where I am today; couldn't have done it without ya, and I hope to keep doin' it with ya for a long time! (Lol)

and to end this segment, @ClarinetPhoenix . I know I might be a huge dumbass sometimes, but you've really created something wonderful here on ECC. You're incredibly valuable to not only the well-being of this server, but to me. You've mentored me in so many ways, helped me have new perspectives in life, and you've offered me this absolute honor of a position. You're amazing and I appreciate you and all the work you do immensely.

I'd like to tag a lot of others that I've come to know and love; you're all very special people to me! @LegendaryTrio @Cas_with_a_K @KaylaBearBear @happnat @Wheatlife @FiFyFoFumOtter @zjkhan @ArthurAquaman @LameMan @Jonathug_
    @Gillyyyyyy

And, finally, to @ andrewkm (not tagging him because I prefer to stay alive :) ). I cannot thank you enough, from the bottom of my heart, for creating and continuing after all this time to maintain such an amazing community that I have the honor of serving. Thank you so much for ECC, for your humor, for your constant dedication. We all appreciate you very much, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to know so many people for so long.

Thank you all so much. ECC is a great economy server, but it's not even a server without its players. Love you all.

I encourage you all to post down below some memories you have from playing ECC, from the pre-Star Tool era to now! See you guys in the markets :)

• Friendly Friendly x 27
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 killrdarknes, Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  2. Gillyyyyyy

Gillyyyyyy Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    It was so nice reading this. I'm glad you have had such great experiences on the server and I'm glad that I've gotten to be a part of it.

To 8 more happy years!!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Happy 8 Years Killr! Its been a long and interesting road and I'm glad to call you a friend :D.

4. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Yassss killr! Congrats on 8 years crazy to think how long some of us have been around! Definitely glad to call you a friend!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Aww Killr! Happy 8 years on ECC :D Some mornings on ECC would be boring without you lol I'm thankful to have you as a friend :happy: <3

6. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,226
    Congrats on 8 years! :D

7. jwpwns

jwpwns ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    Grats on 8 years killr!! time flys eh? you where such a lil nub back then lol

Cough your still a nub:p

#7 jwpwns, Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  8. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Happy 8 years! I am definitely honored to know that I have such a positive impact on your life. To me you're extremely helpful and you have an absolutely fantastic attitude about everything. I really love that and it makes you a awesome person to be around.

Here's to more years!

9. Ravenwow

Ravenwow ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +116
    We <3 you killr! Heres to 8 more :)

10. Quackk

Quackk I like to build
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +245
    You beat me to 8 years, but I'll still hold number one in sg and vmr ;) Anyways, congrats on the milestone! You're a core member of this community and I'm glad to have met you :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Jonathug_

Jonathug_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +86
    Congrats on your 8 years killr!! Although I've only known you for a short amount of time you are by far one of my good friends on ECC. We chat, we get along and sometimes I feel we're straight up just on a similar wave length. Sometimes our conversations are literally the highlight of my day on ECC. You're a kick ass staff member and you're really appreciated. I hope to see ya around for a while.

Cheers!

12. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +816
    Yay! To celebrate I'll bring this gold back as my first interaction with you ;)

[​IMG]

#12 kenny0011, Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  13. Dwite_

Dwite_ /warp lakewood
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +200
    Awesome to see that you're still a huge part of the server. Congrats! <3

14. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $3,800,000
    Ratings:
    +685
    wow Killr 8 years! Congrats man!

15. ChibLeader

ChibLeader Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    live love killrdarknes 4eva

#15 ChibLeader, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  16. killrdarknes

killrdarknes SMOKIN DONG
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,163
  17. Sizsizma10

Sizsizma10 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +25
    4 more years
    4 more years
    4 more years