500k Give Away!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Revanrose6, Dec 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padsen

padsen Glory to Arstotzka!
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,643
    Username: padsen
    What you want the money for: I am currently saving up for my first star tool and the extra boost of income would be extremely useful for my journey! Also with this I could buy a few more materials for my new town(s)
    Why do you deserve it?: I've been here for a few years and this is the closest I've been to getting a star tool post archive. A small boost would be a wonderful thing to help me reach my goals!
    Who do you think deserves it besides your self?: Zombie_Jamboree
    Why do you think they deserve it?: They are a great player that I respect. Their town Brighttree is one of the best stores and they always could use a boost.

2. theman12143

theman12143 ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +167
    Username: theman12143
    What you want the money for: lotto baby
    Why do you deserve it?: because well I have a long time member that has time blood into the revival of the discord and donated
    Who do you think deserves it besides your self?: my slef other than tomkfc who is an outstanding user for ecc and help people
    Why do you think they deserve it?: because I am a sponsor!!! and I think karen should respect the drip

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    -- --- --- --- ┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈ --- --- --- --
    Username

LaggyTryHard

Rank
    Mayor

What you want the money for
    On a lot of these kinds of applications, I notice people set out a goal of creating a builder town so they can help those who are brand new to the server. It's a very noble goal and I wish them the best as the server can only benefit from a constant stream of new players.

But I on the other hand, focus my goals for the entirety of the server; new and old, rich and poor- I am planning on creating a series of large scale builds for the entire server to enjoy. Naturally, builds of this scale do not come cheap- in money or in time, and I am forced to request donations from kind players to keep my ideas afloat. If I were to receive the prize money, I would invest it completely into both my current build and future ones to come.

Why do you deserve it?
    It seems that builders are a dying breed on this server- and no I don't mean the rank haha. I've seen many great artists come and go and I hope with the new amounts of advertising we are doing- we can attract some new faces to the community. Until that time, I'll be sure to work hard at doing what I can to supply amazing creations for the community to enjoy. I try to encourage all players I see, regardless of their skill in building, to continue their passion and create amazing wonders of art that they can be proud of.
    Regardless of a players rank, wealth or status on the server, I believe- and have been proven correct- that anyone can create amazing creations. So I say to all the readers going through this thread- even if you see a build that isn't too great, but their creator is brimming with happiness at what they've made, be sure to give them a pat on the back and tell them to keep building- who knows, they might create the next El Dorado.

Who do you think deserves it besides your self?
    @Jdawger and @Quackk

Why do you think they deserve it?

They are two amazing artists who have worked hard over the years to create amazing constructs. Their creativity and dedication to the field clearly shows above all others.
    I've seen them build from the very beginning of my time on the server and I hope they keep building far into the future. Their builds have inspired parts of my own at times and I'm always amazed at what is possible with a handful of blocks placed by their hands.
    I hope they can inspire others during their time on the server, and I can only hope to come close to their creativity.

#23 LaggyTryHard, Dec 7, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  4. m_orbiidly

m_orbiidly Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Username: m_orbiidly
    What you want the money for: to get the mayor rank and to begin building my town
    Why do you deserve it?: because i want to be able to provide for new players who maybe didn't see the 5k builder bonus, and who dont know the ropes quite yet a better start than i had
    Who do you think deserves it besides your self?: Zombie_Jamboree
    Why do you think they deserve it?: they've always been very kind and helpful to those who need it and is always willing to provide something for others

5. Spoon_Hax

Spoon_Hax Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Username: @Spoon_Hax
    What you want the money for: Rank ups and to help others
    Why do you deserve it?: I want to get mayor rank so I can make a town for new players to enjoy
    Who do you think deserves it besides your self?: @Karin_88
    Why do you think they deserve it?: Because she has been so much help for me since the day I join, letting me use her chests, helping resolve problems the whole lot

6. NewdDude

NewdDude Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Username:
    NewdDude

Builder

What you want the money for:
    As a Builder it is my prime prerogative to build things. With this money I would be able to build a lot of things. As well as create a foundation for helping 'kids who cant read good'.

Why do you deserve it?:
    Why does anybody deserve money. We live in a capitalistic society that requires money to be traded for comfort in life. With this money I would be able to help many other people including mainly myself. However I am a decent builder, and not to toot my own horn, can make a mean wooden staircase bench with sign armrests, truly a landmark comfort achievement.

Who do you think deserves it besides your self?:
    @C4tfood

Why do you think they deserve it?:
    They're also the builder rank and this cash injection would see them prosper in life, with a kind heart this amount of money would surely inspire her to help others through many mediums such as interpretative dance and playing the game none stop.

7. Tullypup12

Tullypup12 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +453
    Username: Tullypup12
    What you want the money for: I want the money because I'm saving up for an msword
    Why do you deserve it?: Because I intend to use the msword to gain money to expand my towns and give builders free plots.
    Who do you think deserves it besides your self?: @samiwarbler
    Why do you think they deserve it?: Sami is overall just a great member of the ECC community!

8. smarks15

smarks15 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    Username: smarks15
    What you want the money for: Building my town and getting the plots and shops going.
    Why do you deserve it?: I tend to give away a lot of my money which wasn't a problem until I needed it to build a town. Any excess will likely be given away after I finish completing my town.
    Who do you think deserves it besides your self?: @PixelGuy75
    Why do you think they deserve it?: Pixel is creating a free farm for the server. He does a ton to help the server and the community and is doing all of this for the good of everyone else. All around a great guy and he's also trying to set up a new town with new plots.

9. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    Username: block_crusher
    What you want the money for: I want to use the money to repay back my debts to 3point / _Royal_Vulpes_ and Zedoker.
    Why do you deserve it?: It would really assist me in paying back some of my debt to these players. I really want to clear my name and no longer be known as someone who owes players millions of dollars in debt...
    Who do you think deserves it besides your self?: @3point @_Royal_Vulpes_ @Zedoker
    Why do you think they deserve it?:
    I think 3point / Zedoker and _Royal_Vulpes_ deserve this money because they have had to wait so long whilst I attempt to pay back the money that I owe them. I haven’t had any assets left to liquidate so the only way I could make the money was to grind for it. I think these guys deserve the money for having to deal with this frustrating situation.. They expected the money that I owed them a lot sooner.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #29 block_crusher, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  10. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Username: oxwood2
    What you want the money for: I will use the money to purchase resident and mayor, some time in future
    Why do you deserve it?: I am a loyal hardworking ECCer who pulls himself up by his bootstraps. Due to ECC's high COL thanks to dirty capitalists, I cannot afford land of my own without help
    Who do you think deserves it besides your self?: Orange_Link2
    Why do you think they deserve it?: I often see them helping builders and overall being a friendly, helpful member of ECC

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  11. QueenCay

QueenCay Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Username: QueenCay
    What you want the money for: To help build up mine and _The_Smile_'s town.
    Why do you deserve it?: The reason I think i deserve this is to help build and grow Smile's and i's town to create a safe haven for builders and residence to grow and prosper as well as to allow them to feel safe and welcomed.
    Who do you think deserves it besides your self?: _The_Smile_
    Why do you think they deserve it?: They have worked really hard to get where they are at and they are trying to make a good place for people to grow stronger, feel safe, and have fun while playing on this server.

12. slatemissin4

slatemissin4 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +41
    Username: Slatemissin
    What you want the money for: the mony would help go along way with a town which i want to get and have so many ideas to help new players as well as existing players.
    Why do you deserve it?: I think i Deserve it partly because i have joined ECC within the past week and am willing to put all i got into the server for many reasons and many aspects
    Who do you think deserves it besides your self?: Karin_88
    Why do you think they deserve it?: When i joined Karin_88 welcomed me and i Pmed her about how to make money and price of enchanted tools and she gave me a max fort pic right off the bad for free and told me as long as i play it was worth it to her

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. hails_

hails_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Username: hails_
    What you want the money for: for my town or to try to get to buy a melon sword.
    Why do you deserve it?: umm. i think i deserve it because this server is great & i think i put in some hard work on the server and it would help out a lot with saving and reaching my goals.
    Who do you think deserves it besides your self?: CR1M_
    Why do you think they deserve it?: he deserves it because he's the one who introduced the server to me, and he works really hard on the server too.

14. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Applications are closed

Winners will be announced between 8-9pm PST. I will be forum transferring all awarded money. If a winner (nominee specifically) does not have a forum account, I will work on contacting them in game. Thank you to everyone who applied. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    The Following Applicants and Nominees have won! Congrats:

@_The_Smile_ and nominee @QueenCay
    @TheMansheep and nominee @DyetsaRose
    @zwunder and nominee @thelazer10
    @Fr0zenTiger and nominee @Unique_Beagle
    @padsen and nominee @Zombie_Jamboree
    Finally we decided to add an extra 50k to the giveaway and although @slatemissin nominated @Karin_88 (who as a contributor to the giveaway is not qualified to receive any money) , he will be receiving the 50k as well.

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Thread Locked Upon My Request :D

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.