50$-250$ Donation Give Away [Apply Now]

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by The_Tailor, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +226
    Not Going To Explain Why I'm Doing This, Just Apply. Ends March 1st

Code:
    Application Format.
    IGN:
    Ranks:
    How long have you've been on ecocitycraft? When did you join?
    Have you ever been a moderator on ecocitycraft?
    Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?:
    Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?:
    What do you think puts you over people for this give away?:
    What do you do to get active besides play mine-craft?:
    Do you understand that this competition ends March 1st and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?:
    (Please try to color code like i did in the example, it makes it easier to read. Thank You)

*Rules For Applying* <READ>
    1-Any user dissing/flaming other users in this thread , the user at fault will automatically be dqed, anyone may apply no matter how much you think i hate you in game, the winner of this will be based off their application and the detail they put into it. So just because they may not have put a ton of time like others may have gives others no right to do as i stated above.

2-Reserving post is against the rules, i hate to do this but, if you are just going to reserve post and not apply theres no point in posting here, users who have already reserved post have 24 hours to use the correct format.

3-No applying for others, all applications must be for you're self, not anyone else. (basically dont suck up)

4-Common sense

Disqualified Users List
    -Hans_08 (Rule Broken-2)
    -Nicodemux (Rule Broken 1)
    -_TANSTAAFL (Rule Broken-1, 4)
    -Original_Jackson (Rule Broken-1)
    -MrBubblez98 (Rule Broken-4, 1)
    -dork1877 (Rule Broken-4)
    Any user that breaks the rules will not be removed from this list, no matter how much you complain.

#1 The_Tailor, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  2. AgentHare

AgentHare Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +515
    IGN: AgentHare
    Ranks: Mayor, Survivor, $
    How long have you've been on ecocitycraft? When did you join? I joined in September 2012 and made my forum account on Oct 28, 2012 in order to apply for Resident. I have recently got mayor.
    Have you ever been a moderator on ecocitycraft? No I have not, but if at any point I don't see myself as being busy I would most likely apply.
    Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?: I want this giveaway because I plan on doing a project.
    1. FLY-I'm going to try to make a statue of liberty with green hardened clay blocks, now that they exist. This plan would NEED fly because I would keep dying over and over again from falling. This is the main focus for my want.
    2. TELEPORT- The town with the statue of liberty, I plan on having houses. I can not sell these houses unless I have teleport because that would frustrate the customer if they had to go through some portal.
    Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?: I believe that I should get this because I have been a dedicated member to ECC who votes often. My parents would never physically let me donate because they hate buying such things, especially on small sources. My only donation was winning the June vote rewards.
    What do you think puts you over people for this give away?: I like to give back to members of ECC. But I would also like to say that I would always think that Falconaire should get this part if he applied. But back to me, I love builders and stick up for them and have been a loyal member for quite some time.
    What do you do to get active besides play mine-craft?: I do homework, watch TV. I do some community service. I don't really have a life though.
    Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?: Yes

#2 AgentHare, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  3. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    IGN: dgam02
    Ranks: Mayor and Donator
    How long have you've been on ecocitycraft? When did you join? A year and a half now almost 2 years. I joined February 2012.
    Have you ever been a moderator on ecocitycraft? No
    Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?: Well Id like to get fly, multihome plus, etc. Ill probably get my friends little donation gifts if I have leftover money.
    Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?: Because I can use some donations, but on the other hand there are some users who have not donated.
    What do you think puts you over people for this give away?: Nothing. Im just another user like everybody else on the server. I know some people are gonna write essays and suck up to you just to get some cash. Those people are usually the ones that win :/
    What do you do to get active besides play mine-craft?: Soccer (Football) for my regional travel team. I play CM and admire Steven Gerrard. I also walk around town with my friends since theres basically nothing to do as well as spend time with the familia.
    Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?: Mhm

4. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    IGN:
    12345shane

Ranks:
    President, Pilot

I have been on since 2011, almost 2 years now.

No I have not

Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?:
    I will:
    ExtCommands+
    I want this because so many people in my town have asked for erepairs and I never have them and I am forced to tell them they have to pay for one. Enough is enough, and I want to just get ext+ not to only help myself, but others around me.

Pyro/Pyro+
    I was thinking of buying an eff7 pick, but I need extcommands+ and pyro/pyro+ so if I win this giveaway or not, I will save up to buy these should I want an eff7 pickaxe.

I'm an extremely hard worker, I've been scammed hundreds of thousands, I've helped people by giving them stuff and giving cheap plots, I've helped when I can and (trying!) not to minimod.

I want to help, not irritate the people who want help. If they want help I am there for them, which is why I want ext+. My residents in my town are my (theoretical) family. What would you not do for your family?

I play other video games such as "Clash of Clans", "Assassin's Creed", some "Call of Duty", and I play a very unknown game known as "Tremulous". I also play football with my friends as I am too young to play football in my town, I'm usually offensive/defensive tackle or running back so I like to play. We don't follow rules much and we just become random positions, no made positions so you could be offensive tackle one second then quarterback the other. We just play for fun :)

Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?:
    I completely understand.

#4 12345shane, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  5. Hans_08

Hans_08 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
  6. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder

Ratings:
    +226
    EDIT

#6 The_Tailor, Sep 26, 2013
  7. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +627
    IGN: jrg5978
    Ranks: President, Survivor, Pilot, $$$
    How long have you've been on ecocitycraft? When did you join? I have been on Ecocitycraft for 14 months. I joined the server on July 31st, 2012.
    Have you ever been a moderator on ecocitycraft? No I have not. Hopefully this will not matter.
    Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?: I want this giveaway so I can get more donation features. I would probably use it on fly+, Water/Pyro+, or investigator if it gives me enough credits. I am not 100 percent sure of what I would use it on yet.
    Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?: I believe that I should get this prize because of the time that I put into this server.
    What do you think puts you over people for this give away?: This is basically the same question as above, because of the time I have been on the server.
    What do you do to get active besides play mine-craft?: I do many things. My favorite sport to play is Baseball. I currently play in a fall ball league for Baseball. I play games about twice a week, one during the school week and one during the weekend. When I don't have a game or practice I will usually throw a Football or something in the backyard with my brother. I will occasionally go over to my friends house and play Basketball but I really suck :p.
    Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?: Yes I understand.

#7 Jrg5978, Sep 26, 2013
  8. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder

Ratings:
    +226
    *Reserving post is now against the rules, i hate to do this but, if you are just going to reserve post and not apply theres no point in posting here, users who have already reserved post have 24 hours to use the correct format.*

#8 The_Tailor, Sep 26, 2013
  9. Original_Jackson

Original_Jackson ♕ Ecoleader ♕

Ratings:
    +901
    IGN: Original_Jackson
    Ranks: Mayor, $$$$, Survivor
    How long have you've been on ecocitycraft? When did you join? July 2013
    Have you ever been a moderator on ecocitycraft? Nope, never applied
    Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?:I would love this giveaway because I am starting a town that is going to be a huge castle and I will need to TP workers in and out and also need to place water, also I will need many homes set at different places and mine are used up :(. I would love to get something like TP/Multihome/Water any of those would be great.
    Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?: I have great plans for this castle and I am putting all my money into it.
    What do you think puts you over people for this give away?: I have known you for a while and have tried to talk to you when I could, I would just really like the money for this huge project.
    What do you do to get active besides play mine-craft?: I play varsity football as a linebacker and varsity lacrosse as defense, I also work out to keep in shape. I was a goalie for my club soccer team but that ended in 8th grade when I tore a calf muscle.
    Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?: Yes

10. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    IGN: oxwood2
    Ranks: mayor $
    How long have you've been on ecocitycraft? When did you join? I have been on since about mid june. So about three months.
    Have you ever been a moderator on ecocitycraft? No
    Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?: I want this givaway because I am getting more active on ECC. I also too broke to buy donation features for myself and any money would greatly help my playing experience. I would buy fly, extcommands, extcommands+
    Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?: Good question. The next guy and I probably have little to none differences. It's all your choice because these applications. Also I am building an awesome town and I need fly for it
    What do you think puts you over people for this give away?: My good behavior. I am a very calm person who has never been warned or complained against here on ECC. I get good grades and have a job and play sports so I am wellrounded.
    What do you do to get active besides play mine-craft?: Well, physically active or video game active? I play lacrosse and run cross country. Battlefield 4 is my main video game though.

11. SnDxCH4RG3R

SnDxCH4RG3R |Technical Tycoon|
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +899
    IGN: SnDxCH4RG3R
    Ranks: President, Warrior, Donator [$$$]
    How long have you've been on ecocitycraft? When did you join? I joined in January of 2012 so that would put me at 1 year and 9 months I believe.
    Have you ever been a moderator on ecocitycraft? Nope.
    Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?: I recently have been revamping myself on ECC and need a few features to help with it. I would get extcommands+ if the value were to be above $70 and if not get multihome+. Any money left over after what I need would go into a fund until I could figure out what to do with it. Not SG kits though, for sure no sg kits.
    Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?: I don't feel as if this is true, everyone and anyone should have an equal chance. I'm just another hopeful, waiting for something good to happen.
    What do you think puts you over people for this give away?: I don't feel that way as explained in the previous question, I already have some basic features, someone might be able to do better stuff with the money.
    What do you do to get active besides play mine-craft?: I am currently on a Varsity Hockey Team and represent my school on the "North" team. Along with that on the weekends I walk two miles to and from school everyday and spend an hour in my basement shooting tennis balls with my hockey stick. Occasionally I also do some pushups, wallsits, sit-ups, and runs.
    Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?: Completely, thanks for the opportunity to win something!

12. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Application Format.
    IGN:Revanrose6

Ranks: President/SuperMod/$$$$ (Darth) jk

How long have you've been on ecocitycraft? When did you join? I joined last December. In fact it was about the time that this competition is ending at. It will be my one year anniversary :D.

Have you ever been a moderator on ecocitycraft? Yes I have and still am. I have been a staff member since Feburary.

Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?: I want this give away because I have been working on so many things that I feel very spread thin. One of the things I have been working on for ages is getting E-repairs. I have regular repairs but I really need e-repairs to make it easier on me to make money. Plus, there are other donation features I want to get such as investigator.

Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?: Well, this is an interesting question. As it stands I would say the reason is I work hard for the server and yet, I am still a player. With all my moderator duties I frequently find myself falling short on my personal goals, one of which is donation features. I feel that my contributions to the community have been decent and extensive. Even beyond my staff position I frequently help players with non staff related issues and am always trying to be there for the community.

What do you think puts you over people for this give away?: Putting me over is not the way I would put it. Most players are deserving of help and most of those players are worth the attention. Yet, I do feel that my efforts towards the server are rather large.

What do you do to get active besides play mine-craft?: I am a fulltime student at a University (studying Criminal Justice), a fencer (sword fighting), scuba diver, and much more.

Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?:I understand completely. That type of thing can be very annoying.

#12 Revanrose6, Sep 26, 2013
  13. Avowin

Avowin ανσςα∂σ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +607
    IGN: Avowin
    Ranks: Mayor, Survivor
    How long have you've been on ecocitycraft? When did you join? I have been playing ECC for not quite a year now, and had joined in late October of 2012
    Have you ever been a moderator on ecocitycraft? Sadly, I have not
    Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?: I want this giveaway because I have been on for almost a year now, and cannot donate in real life. As of right now I cannot purchase a donation feature, and need another way to get some.
    Depending on the amount of money given away will depend on what donation feature(s) I would be getting. I would probably get multihome and tp to begin so I can travel faster and help others for free, then get some other donation feature so that I can help others with the money that I had gotten from this give-away.
    Now, if I wanted to use all the money for myself, I would probably get fly, multihome, and at least tp. So probably TP would be one of the first donation features I would have. maybe then multihime/water/fire. somewhere along the lines of that.

Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?: I think that I should get this because I am always trying to be helpful. Winning this would be so great for me! I have been on this server and have never gotten a donation feature, as I am not allowed to donate. I would buy a donation feature using EcoDollars, but I am just about to get president, so I cannot get a donation feature. Even though this will not be until December 26th (after Christmas), I would be willing to wait for a donation feature
    What do you think puts you over people for this give away?: What I think that can put me above others in this give away would be that I am always nice, and love playing games. I have been playing this server for quite some time now and have not been able to donate. Most things that put me over other people in this giveaway was stated above, as these 2 questions are very similar
    What do you do to get active besides play mine-craft?: Depends on what you mean by "get active". Video gaming wise, I normally play CoD on the xbox because of my brother, any of my 3DS games, and any of the games in the awesome Kingdom Hearts games. In real activities, I play baseball and wrestle
    Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?: I understand. and thank you Shotgun for doing this giveaway! :D

#13 Avowin, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  14. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫

Ratings:
    +6,377
    By get active I think he means doing things besides sitting in front of a screen all day :p

15. Starleana

Starleana Builder

Ratings:
    +854
    IGN: Starleana.
    Ranks: Tycoon, survivor, and $.
    How long have you've been on ecocitycraft? When did you join? I joined December 2011 with LoLo16, and Jun 2012 with Starleana.
    Have you ever been a moderator on ecocitycraft? Unfortunately, no. I plan on applying in the near future.
    Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?: Well my parents do not let me donate real money, even if it is out of my own pocket, and I do not have the money in game to buy donations. I would like this give away to get tp, or fly.
    Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?: I do not rank myself higher then others, or at least I try not to, so this question is irrelevant.
    What do you think puts you over people for this give away?: Less donations. (not by choice)
    What do you do to get active besides play mine-craft?: Physical: I go for bike rides, and quad rides. Sometimes I go fishing and hunting. Mental/entertainment: I play other games, I watch anime and other TV shows. I sometimes hang out with my friends if I can get a ride. (I live on a farm)
    Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?: Understood.

16. xZestyx

xZestyx Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +46
    IGN:Westenj
    Ranks:[Mayor](soon to be president)[Survivor][$$$]
    How long have you've been on ecocitycraft? When did you join?i have been on for around 1 year not apprximate how long ago i joined :)
    Have you ever been a moderator on ecocitycraft?No,Sadly
    Why do you want this give away, and what will you do with the amount given away?:I want this give away because i am a good honest no scammer none rule breaking user of ECC and believe the wrong people are recognized for things like that. I will use the money to be given away for donation features to help me earn some extra EcoDollars.
    Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?:I feel i should get it because i (as stated above) am a good honest none scammer none rule breaking user of ECC.
    What do you think puts you over people for this give away?:I feel i am "above" other applicants because i can not get enough money in ECC or In real life enough to buy my own donation feates anymore as they are becoming more and more costly :D
    What do you do to get active besides play mine-craft?:I am a basketball player for my school team, i ride penny boards, and love to play other sports.
    Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?:Yes, i understand this very clearly

**Extra** i was not sure if the 150$ usd was given directly to the player or in giftcards i am a little confused :p but i would like to say thank you for reading my application and cosidering me :p also Good Luck to everyone else in this giveaway !!

17. MasterOPuppets

MasterOPuppets Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    IGN: Shaneman702
    Ranks: Resident, Survivor
    How long have you been on ecocitycraft? When did you join?: I joined ecocitycraft April of this year, I've been on the server for 7 months.
    Have you ever been a mod on ecocitycraft?: No, It's impossible I'm only a resident.
    Why do you want this giveaway, and what will you do with the amount given away?: If I get $60 I'll get fly, If I get $15 or $20 I'll get tp or multi-home.
    Why do you think you should get it and not someone else?: I think I should get it because I'm not allowed to donate money to ecocitycraft and I want other people to win, not lose.
    What do you think puts you over people in this giveaway?: I have no donation features, and I farm for long times and don't make much money.
    What do you do to get active other than play minecraft?: I do hockey and bike rides.
    Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?: I understand

18. Falconaire

Falconaire Builder

Ratings:
    +1,416
    IGN: Falconaire
    Ranks: [Mayor], Survivor, Pilot, [$$$] Donator
    I've been on ECC for an awesome 4 months, since May 19th, 2013. I can safely say this has been my favorite server, memories that are unrivaled in my heart will always be attributed with ECC.

No, though it is one of my goals that I hope to achieve in the near future!

The main use of the Giveaway money, if I was to receive it, would mainly put into buying the following;

Investigator

[​IMG]

This has been my most recent goal donation-wise; I've been staff on other servers before, and I find this feature utterly vital. To have amazing members of ECC griefed is something that is horrible, and when it happens it's important for quick action to be taken. I want to be able to supply the means of combating griefers on a day to day basis. Getting Investigator would improve my ability tenfold, and is a huge priority for me.

ExtCreations+

[​IMG]

I offer a lot of donation services to other players for cheap prices, as I like to give users a positive experience when it comes to transactions. In addition, I offer all donation services for free to Builders. It's just another way for me to show newer players that ECC is a welcoming community that really does value new members. Unfortunately, I've yet to get ExtCreations+, which holds me back from being able to give all players what they want. Cooking pots, lift signs, etc. are all items that multiple members ask me for, and are let down when I can't help them. To be honest, I really do hate the feeling of not being able to satisfy other peoples' needs, as it's what I find the most enjoyable about my time on ECC. This would be another way I could help the community as much as I can.

TP+

[​IMG]

I bounce a lot, helping my town members, checking out builds people always want me to acclaim, doing donation services, or simply hanging out with awesome members of the community; I'm always TP'ing to players. The cooldown for TP has become my greatest enemy as of late, as it prevents me from being able to carry out instantaneous action. TP+, which eliminates the 10 second cooldown after each TP, would be an awesome perk to have, and then I'd have less people complaining that their TP's keep screwing up xD!

I am simply another member of a truly amazing community, but feel there are some significant things that set me apart from the average member. In my opinion, and many others', I am a consistently charitable person within ECC. I host weekly giveaways, similar to this one, but unfortunately I can't rival the prize you're giving out, where I give out money to those I feel have made a difference within ECC and deserve a reward. I've done the math, and I've predicted to giving away 1,600,000+ ECD's, and various other features, by the end of the year in addition to the 300k I've already given out. (Christmas's Giveaway is gonna be crazy!). I really think that these giveaways set me up as a respected member of the community, and is one reason I would be a good candidate for you to give your money to, with the expectation of responsible use.

Over my short time on ECC, trust and respect has grown exponentially towards me. I really can't thank anyone more than the server in general, as I wouldn't be what I am now without their continual support. I have some awesome friends who actually believe in what I do, and wish to support me everyday. I have free access to 2 Melon Swords, as well as an Eff. 7 Pickaxe. I consistently go out of my way to go above and beyond when it comes to helping players of EcoCity, new or old. As I mentioned, I offer all the services I can do for awesome prices that are buyer-friendly. I am known to always have a nice word when helping players, which I do frequently. Whether it's complimenting a growing town or acknowledging an act of kindness within the server, I'm always one to do my best to motivate users of the community.

Besides the words I've already mentioned, I feel something that really makes me a beneficial member of the community is my easy friendship and helpfulness I display to anyone who reaches out to me. I do not judge, hate, or shun any members of the server, but instead welcome them with kind words and companionship. In users' worst moments, I will be doing my best to help the player get back on their feet. Ingame and out, there's always dozens of players who want my help, or do simple things like mining or pvping together. As my reputation has grown, and this list has grown, I've become increasingly pressed for time. If I was to win any amount of donation from yourself, I guarantee you it'd go to the benefit of the server, as almost everything I do now is.

While I am a newer player, nor am I the most well known, I feel I have been making ripples, small, but nevertheless consistent. I want to grow upon this impact, until I have done something to be truly proud of, and am asking for your help with this application.

(I think this is a repeat question, so I'll answer it in a similar manner I did in the previous one :p) Throughout my time on ECC, my overall priority has been to the members of ECC who need help. I have been able to assist people with my weekly Giveaways, Town, and various services I do ingame. I often give advice to those who need/ask for it. It is an absolute promise that any amount of money given to me will be put to the benefit of others, more so than myself.

Like any other boy my age, I go to school every week, I sweat over the test coming up next class, bust my butt off doing homework, and all that enjoyable (not) stuff. I take high level classes which I devote numerous hours to getting good grades on.

I'm a competitive member of my school's Varsity Cross Country team, as well as our JV Track & Field Team. I devote 2 hours a day to running and making sure I'm always improving, mentally and physically. I'm also involved in my Church, where I serve as a Chaplain's aide. Also, (call me a nerd xD) I'm a Life rank Boy Scout. I serve as a leader and role model within the scouting program, and do my best to help people irl, like I do ingame.

More than anything, I hang out with friends. I find this by far the most fun thing in my life. Going to the movies, joking around in the hallway, chilling at the park; it's all the basis of memories that will last with me forever. There's really nothing I'd rather do than this.

Finally, my father was a Lt. Colonel in the US Army, and I've set my direction in life to follow in his footsteps. I've always had an inborn respect for the Armed Service, and am working towards becoming an army officer daily. The more you know xD

Do you understand that this competition ends December 26th and contentiously asking who won will have you taken off the list of possible winners?: I understand, I appreciate your generous contribution to the community, players like yourself really are what make this server so much more special than other servers, and I would like to credit you for this awesome service you're doing for the community.<3

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
    #18 Falconaire, Sep 27, 2013
  19. Falconaire

Falconaire Builder

Ratings:
    +1,416
    Oh jeez, I didn't realize how much of a wall of text this was xD, I'll add some pictures or something later lol, spruce it up a little!

20. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder

Ratings:
    +226
    You have till the end of today to finish this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.