2mil ecd giveaway

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by yandyyyy, Jan 10, 2021.

1. dred73

dred73 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +80
    As for someone else to nominate, i would suggest @Karin_88 she helped me get started here when i was a total ECC noob. she deserves it. she also provides countless events and prizes and giveaways for the community. also her shops always have the cheapest prices (even though she knows she can raise them, she doesn't) this is further proof she is always looking out for other members.

Now, as for why i would deserve it, i have to say i feel like my timing was off in this game and that extra million would help me get back some of my money i feel i got screwed on thanks to how crazy the economy has gotten now. For example, i was grinding away 6 or 7 months ago and finally earned enough to buy the very rare ECC MELON Sword. Back then like 5 people had them and they were going for 2 million ECD per melon sword. Oh by the way, 2 million ecd back then was A SHIT TON!!!!!! so needless to say, i spend 2 million on a melon sword that now can go for $150,000 thanks to the new magic tools.
    Thanks for hosting a cool giveaway and for reading my response.

2. BBQ_watermelon

BBQ_watermelon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +64
  3. Electro_Claw

Electro_Claw Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +7
    I think that I deserve the 1 mil because I am a very nice person that helps out others in the community.
    I would like to nominate Flynn too because he is super nice and involved in the community.