~100k Giveaway!!~

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Chundi_Jr, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    IGN: Block_crusher
    How you have been helping the community: I am a friendly, caring and honest user. I often give to the community [free plots, auctions etc]
    What you would use the money for: To go towards my Tycoon, donation and star tools fund, and newly created spawn shop.
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @Mysticgoli because he is awesome. He is a friendly user who is always willing to help out with the odd job. He is kind and caring.
    Anything you would like to add: It is my birthday on the 9th. ;) *cough cough*

2. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $20,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,860
    IGN: 314

How you have been helping the community:
    I am helping new players and experienced players if they have any questions about someting ECC-specific, or as well Minecraft in general. As well, I offer free donor services and only take donations. I try to help everybody who needs something. :)

What you would use the money for:

I would put the money into my star tool fund since I am planning to get my first star tool (An eff7) soon, or at least one day. The prize money would greatly help me to reach this goal!

Someone else you think deserves the money:

I think many staff members would deserve it since they are doing a great deed for the ECC community. And I think the always-friendly and new serveradmin @Dewsy92 would really deserve it. :happy:

Anything you would like to add:

Thank you very much for doing this giveaway! All those people who do giveaways are gifting away their hard-earned money towards other players which help the community. :) *Hugs chundi*

3. Minerforger

Minerforger Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN: minerforger
    How you have been helping the community: by giving builders jobs and helping neighboring towns
    What you would use the money for: to further construction and development of my town mineview, assist in future giveaways and projects
    Someone else you think deserves the money: xdogx for helping me along the way
    Anything you would like to add: This is very generous, and whoever wins is very fortunate to do so.

4. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    IGN: TheZombieMuffin

How you have been helping the community: I've been helping the community by helping newcomers with anything they need, giving away some cash to builders, lending my kits to them who don't have them and much more. I also encourage everyone to vote, donate and stay on the server to keep it healthy.

What you would use the money for: Whenever i win a giveaway, i buy two builders resident. With 70k to myself, I would like to buy a good quality town. I would love the opportunity to do this because i have never had the chance to own a town since i gave my mayor town in return for the mayor fund. I really regret it because i would've loved to try and experience something new.

Someone else you think deserves the money: @0TheRedHerring0

Anything you would like to add: generous chundi <3

5. ModernPerils

ModernPerils We the North
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +233
    IGN: ModernPerils

I have been a co-mayor with XxDiamondxBackxX for a few months and using those rights I have helped the players that asked for assistance and given them the aid that they asked for. I do tpas for smaller players upon request and try to uphold the general good of the ECC community. I have been helping players in a solo effort as well as a team effort with the rest of the ECC members and user and helped to provide the positive atmosphere that keeps ECC alive.

What you would use the money for: If I obtain a place in this and get money, it will go toward the purchase of President. I will be able to offer quality plots and support people in a good way. It will get a nice and dignified start for builders and residents, while offering an oasis for bigger players. This will be helping the newer players in a sustainable way, helping them will be returning the favours that were given me in my earlier stages on the server. It will help the server and provide a positive atmosphere to the smaller players in our EcoCityCraft community. I also need the money to catch up as I have purchased donation features and helped players with them, thus taking time and losing money. Now that school is back, I am in need of focusing on my

XxDiamondxBackxX, he has helped me since I was a builder and sacrificed his time and money to support me in my time of need.

Anything you would like to add: As a smaller player I was helped by the bigger players and the ones with a stronger influence. These players were what kept me on the server as a smaller player, since it is really difficult to be a builder on the server. These players were what I aspired to be and they were the people that I looked up to in times where confusion was present and when times were difficult. I want to give back to the community and be like those players and provide a hope, comfort, and aspiration to the smaller players that need help and feel so helpless and underprivileged. If I win some of the money, I will continue to try to reach and improve these goals. If I do not win any money, I will still continue to try to reach and improve these goals as well. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for assisting others, to also assist others.
    I also need the money to catch up as I have purchased donation features and helped players with them, thus taking time and losing money. Now that school is back, I am in need of focusing on my academics rther than EcoCityCraft. As nice as the server is, I put my future before fun. Please understand this and enjoy ECC :)

6. lapkingkn

lapkingkn Builder

Ratings:
    +442
    IGN: Lapkingkn

How you have been helping the community: I have been helping builders/other players. I have been giving many new players items i have been helping them with things they need. I give them free plots to my town and i give them some money to use at the moment i don't a lot of money because i have been working on projects. I plan to give more builders jobs for the future they are always looking for work and no one gives them the opportunity for it. I have helped many people over the month and they have been really happy about it. I am also going to build a builder shelter for new players.

What you would use the money for: I want to use the money to build new projects for the new players as i explained in top. If i get the money i will be really glad because i'm also in debt which is another problem. I used a $150,000 loan for a coco farm to give builders some jobs and i have to pay it back really soon i do not expect to get the $50,000 but its worth a shot. I also have been working on another project, its a huge 200 x 200 mall but i can't make it right now because i don't have any funds for it i need materials for the mall and to pay people to be a staff member at it. You see why i want this $50,000 really bad because its essential for me.

Someone else you think deserves the money: I think @jrg5978 , @matt8865 and @jal814 Because they are good friends of mine who are i think should have this money. They have pushed me up and up and has helped me with almost everything i thank them for everything.

Anything you would like to add: I would like to thank Chundi_jr for this awesome giveaway as i said i don't expect to win this giveaway but i really need it for the things i'm gonna do for our community like the projects i'm going to build for the future thank for you this and i really appreciate it.

#26 lapkingkn, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  7. zjkhan

zjkhan Arridian Emperor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $917,943
    Ratings:
    +654
    IGN: Zjkhan
    How you have been helping the community: I give money to the poor, I give advice if people need it and I help people wherever i go.
    What you would use the money for: I am using the money to buy another town, and in that town it is super easy and really good. lol. It will benefit all.
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @bickfordboys or @lapkingkn Bickford has been with me for such a long time which is why he is still resident. He dumps his bal into mine almost every week... Such loyalty, time he deserves something. LAPKING. BRUH Amazing dude, helped me from the very minute I joined. LITERALLY.
    Anything you would like to add: Good luck to all... But i hope I win..

8. zjkhan

zjkhan Arridian Emperor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $917,943
    Ratings:
    +654
    Bruh lapking... its 50k if u win.

9. lapkingkn

lapkingkn Builder

Ratings:
    +442
    Oh opps fixed.

10. MJMgamer

MJMgamer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +37
    IGN: MJMgamer
    How you have been helping the community: I have been helping people of this server by donating to the newest players and showing them a guide to make money. I often let players have free plots until they have enough money to purchase the plot or when they want to move onto another town. I always answer questions to be the best of my abilities, for I am a resident and only know what an average player would know. I'm a Co-mayor for a town that whose residents are mostly all builders and residents, we have one or two mayors. Furthermore, I give out loans and give the player plenty of time to fufill the loan. For example, I gave a guy 10k and required him to pay me 12k in 2weeks, which is probably one of the best deals where you can't make money even though it includes interest.
    What you would use the money for: I would use this money to go towards me getting mayor which would help expand the room I would have for these builders and residents.
    Someone else you think deserves the money: I feel like a builder should have the money to help him get started.
    Anything you would like to add: Ty for the giveaway

#30 MJMgamer, Sep 2, 2014
  11. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
    IGN:
    DeMacca

I have currently in the process of creating a user made mall (MatrixMall). I created it over an ocean. I needed help filling it in. I highered 17 builders in total... many who have now ranked up and further progressed. The builders personally had a great work ethic... I hired as co-owners (Teaching them the ways of the economy, helping them to start working in a more administrative position) So far, I know have builders as my co-owners! They are all very co-operative and we still working together. I feel this is positive impact on the future generation of ECC :)

I would help buy more supplies for my current mall, as well as building it!

@Osmond_Gardener, he is a very hard worker with a great work ethic! He's been a great help in making the mall!
    Thanks@Chundi_Jr! It's people like you the make Ecc worth while! :)

P.S. Good luck to all other participants!

#31 DeMacca, Sep 2, 2014
  12. buddermanrules

buddermanrules Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    IGN:buddermanrules
    How you have been helping the community: I have been giving people plots for free or dirt cheap
    What you would use the money for:paying of loans
    Someone else you think deserves the money: YOU for doing this giveway
    Anything you would like to add: THX for doing a giveaway!

13. MSU_Spartans

MSU_Spartans Inactive dueces peeps
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +869
    IGN: MSU_SPARTANS321
    How you have been helping the community: Ive been helping people get started on ecc such as my new friend (the most recent one) @ZombieElement by helping them get plots and explain ecc to them
    What you would use the money for: Well im using the money to pay cardinal3 550k for her bday and this would really help chundi!
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @Cardinal3 because shes absolutly amazing in everything she does and she is the perfect friend
    Anything you would like to add: Hi @Chundi_Jr :D!

14. tommied7

tommied7 Builder

Ratings:
    +178
    IGN: Tommied7
    How you have been helping the community: I have opened up my graphics store on the forums and ran a competition to get 2 winners that for free signatures.
    What you would use the money for: I would use the money to save up for a new star tool.
    Someone else you think deserves the money: Asabrown, this user is always on ecc, he is really friendly and helpful!!
    Anything you would like to add: Thank you for hosting this it is very generous of you! :cyclops:

15. Shadow2497

Shadow2497 Builder

Ratings:
    +9
    IGN: Shadow2497
    How you have been helping the community: Well, I guess unfortunately I have to say I haven't too much yet, I'm still only a mayor with not a lot of money, but once I get president I'll start selling perms to users for my farms, and give free 10x10 plots to a builder, hopefully I can help the community in the way I want to.
    What you would use the money for: To get the next rank which president, with the president rank I will get my town and set up nice plots for users and maybe even a small farm.
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @mista_J because he is in 750k debt, and I'm sure he can use this to help pay off that debt, plus he is a very active user.
    Anything you would like to add: Thank you for doing this and giving me a chance to get some money, the really only way I get money is sg's, and this will really help me. Thanks for reading this :)

16. KvBronze

KvBronze Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +116
    IGN:
    KvBillo
    N/a
    Towns
    @KvBillo
    Nope

17. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    are the winners getting picked randomly?

18. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    No, I will be choosing the winners along with a few other judges.

19. Avowin

Avowin ανσςα∂σ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +607
    IGN: Avowin
    How you have been helping the community: I have been helping the communitky in numerous ways when I am active. I've tried helping people in any case possible (in free time I will work for free), even if work isn't needed and people just wanted advice. I've given money away, especially to builders. My new town (unfortunately I have not been able to work on it, since I've been grounded. In a few months at most I can work at it again) will not only be a one-of-a-kind town, its easy for newer player to live in as it wouldn't cost much/you have a long time to pay off.
    What you would use the money for: I would save the money up to use on my town, since I will need a lot of support for this town. Even with me saving for this town, I still would use quite a bit of that money to help other people. Also when I can get back on, I can re-open my loaning business, so I can help people again. Either way, this money will be saved up. (I will probably split the money in half, so half for me and half for helping/my town. Maybe more or less)
    Someone else you think deserves the money: I think falconaire deserves the money because how much he did a giveaway and how much he helps people
    Anything you would like to add: feel free to ask me anything, and thanks for this wonderful oppertunity :)

#39 Avowin, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  20. Monchy93

Monchy93 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +436
    IGN: Monchy93
    How have you been helping the community: I teach many builders how to play on our wonderful server
    What would you use the money for: I would use half the money to give to my bud, EMinerMaster and the rest on my town. :)
    Someone else you think deserves the money: EMinerMaster
    Anything you would like to add: N/A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.